How many pictures do you take in WDW?

kathyjacks

we went for 10 days and I took 365 pics but only had 110 printed as some shots were duplicates ,or bad / blurry pics. I also took 6 full videos of parades , shows, and fireworks. I thought I had a ton but got home and realized I wish I had taken more lol.

PhotoDave219

I rarely take over 300 pictures in one day...I think I've done it once when I wanted to document everywhere we went, but it gets tiresome for my DH.

:lol:

Interestingly, I have an 8 gig memory card, so I should be required by law to take more pictures...:D

Funny, I never seem to fill my 2 gig except at sporting events (Like when UF lost to Georgia this year :lookaroun ) or concerts.

RayLaVeau

Dont Even Ask....
Have to take my laptop to Download all the days pics everynight I am there as well as the videos..lol
More then I know and not enough at times is my answer,,,*Waiting to take some more*

:)

Disney05

I normally take between 200-400. It's amazing we can take so many pictures year after year. After seeing some pictures on this site and others that people take, it get's my creative juices flowing! I can't wait till October so I can see what kind of artistic shot's I can come up with now.

subhuman31

Ok after reading these posts I realize I'm a camera geek. I took over 5100 pics on my last trip in November. I do bring down a laptop with me also to upload the pics to, and I erase the memory cards to make room for new pics the next day. I was in the 3000 range on my last 2 trips before that.

disney21

Original Poster
Ok after reading these posts I realize I'm a camera geek. I took over 5100 pics on my last trip in November. I do bring down a laptop with me also to upload the pics to, and I erase the memory cards to make room for new pics the next day. I was in the 3000 range on my last 2 trips before that.

wow :eek: that is a lot of pictures.. Do you put them all in albums?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom