How many of you "cheat" with fast passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

durangojim

Original Poster
OK, I have my bullet proof suit on, but I was wondering how many WDWMagicers cheat with fast passes -- that is get one on one day and not use them until another day or trip? I know I'm guilty but I only started doing it after I found out about the idea on this website (not that it makes it alright). I ask because of the info of FPs with barcodes on them, I wonder if this is to curtail our "illegal" use. Now talk amongst yourselves:lol:

ears2you

now that we CANT do it anymore *stupid barcodes*

ive cheated on them for years! i used one from 2004 just a month ago......ok now everyone can hate me.....

joanna71985

Ok, I can understand using a fastpass after the time, but on the same day. I can't see using it months later. I feel that's kind of wrong.

ErickainPA

We usually use them the day they are issued within the time they are for. Don't feel like having to hold a fastpass for a year to use it another trip, be lost of forgotten about.

Ella's Mommy

Um I never thought to do that. Why would you do that? Then u cant use it on that day or time but actually waiting for a later date. That just sounds soo stupid.

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Last time at was at the world I had a fastpass for SM that was expired and I asked if I could use it anyway and the CM waved us through but I felt guilty (happy and wet too) but a little guilty.

bandtrumpet

For me its not as much using them on different trips, its more of pushing the little button on the back of the machine. :lookaroun

durangojim

Original Poster
now that we CANT do it anymore *stupid barcodes*

ive cheated on them for years! i used one from 2004 just a month ago......ok now everyone can hate me.....

Wow, that's pretty bad, although I found some FPs on my nightstand 2 days before our most recent trip from about a year earlier BTM and yes we used them, and yes I felt guilty...for about 1 minute. That was how long it took me to walk past the 45 minute standby line and get on the ride :drevil:

durangojim

Original Poster
Um I never thought to do that. Why would you do that? Then u cant use it on that day or time but actually waiting for a later date. That just sounds soo stupid.

Actually it's not too stupid, if you go to MK in the morning when most of the lines are short, you can get a couple or 3 FPs to use in the evening when the lines are long and still use them the same day. Sounds like the most efficient way to do things.

chester123

Can't believe this one-

I have never thought of cheating on fast passes. We just returned the end of March and had four fp to Mission Space and threw them away. Our boys 16 & 11 saw us do this. Now, what example would we be setting for them if we said, "Oh, hang on to them we'll use it again" Just not right...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom