How many of you "cheat" with fast passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happymom52003

I've been told many times, by different CM's, that you don't have to use the FP in the allotted 1 hour time slot. As long as you go after the start time, the FP is still good that day. By saying "a few hours old" are you saying this is not the case? Are we supposed to use the FP only within the hour that is on the FP?

I was under the impression that the official rules of fastpasses is that you had to come back in the window listed on your ticket, and that some CMs follow this rule and some choose not too for whatever reason. Anyone know if I am wrong about this?

drdoom1001

There are times that I've gotten a FP and didn't get to use it and since I always keep them in my waist pouch I have thought about doing that, but somehow I've never gotten around to actually doing it.I'm going to check what FP's I have in there right now,hold on a sec.........

I got a FP for Rock N Roller Coaster from 10/05/05 for 11:15-12:15 and a rider switch ticket only good for 2/28/07 for Test Track that they gave us cause it broke down,I thought I had others in there,I must have taken them out!!

jmvd20

I was under the impression that the official rules of fastpasses is that you had to come back in the window listed on your ticket, and that some CMs follow this rule and some choose not too for whatever reason. Anyone know if I am wrong about this?

You are "supposed" to come back during your window. From my experience CM will generally not let you in early but will let you in after your window has expired. There have been some exceptions to this but only a few times was I turned down after the time the FP expired.

joanna71985

People have said that they were allowed to use fastpasses past the time, but on the same day.

And so you say, So says I, I says so differently.

And what would happen if Disney decides that since so many people are abusing the Fastpasses, it would be better to take the system away? What then?

jmvd20

And what would happen if Disney decides that since so many people are abusing the Fastpasses, it would be better to take the system away? What then?

No more fast pass = good news! I would agree with, and support that decision.

Miss Bell

No wonder that Soarin' standby line is so long. I had never even considered doing this--I just put my extra FP's in my scrapbook. :)

the-reason14

People have said that they were allowed to use fastpasses past the time, but on the same day.

Then, obviously doesnt take a rocket scientist to see this, I wouldnt be able to do it anymore. But no fear of that, something thats been around for a good what 8 or so years, aint gonna go anywhere anytime soon.

clarkstallings

To the best of my knowledge, the fast pass machines have always required a key to make the manual button operational. They do not, however, require that you use the key everytime you wish to manually make it spit out a fast pass. The machine must merely be unlocked when you press the button. Last time I visited, i was surprised at how many of the machines were left unlocked (you can tell which ones are and aren't unloacked by looking at them but I won't reveal how.) Fastpass is a problem in my opinion. The whole system just needs to be done away with.

joanna71985

To the best of my knowledge, the fast pass machines have always required a key to make the manual button operational. They do not, however, require that you use the key everytime you wish to manually make it spit out a fast pass. The machine must merely be unlocked when you press the button. Last time I visited, i was surprised at how many of the machines were left unlocked (you can tell which ones are and aren't unloacked by looking at them but I won't reveal how.) Fastpass is a problem in my opinion. The whole system just needs to be done away with.

AMEN!!

ROTM

You are a rotten person if you cheat the fast pass system after the day the fastpass is issued ! Thanks for thinking your better than everyone else. You will be the reason Disney will eventually change the future of fastpass to a completly new system ! THANKS A LOT:fork:

Nicole220

I'm starting to get annoyed with it as well.

At Indy in DL, the path to enter the temple is being refurbished, so they have taken away the fast passes and people are now entering through the exit. Not having a fast pass has turned a 45-60 minute wait to a 15-20 minute wait!! It's amazing!

the-reason14

You can be a "rotten" person by doing alot of things. And using an old fastpass isnt one of them. So Ill move out of the way O holy one, and go count my other sins and ask for repentence.

:rolleyes: please.

JCAEdge21

Why Would Someone Post This?!?!?! Now That The Cat's Out Of The Bag, Everyone's Gonna Try It, Pretty Much Defeating The Purpose Of Cheating.

Way To Go

Craig & Lisa

TRUE THAT! :dazzle:
i once actually got in trouble with a test track CM.... bad times. They made me give every one back, except the real one. So now my trick is to have a cousin come with me, go behind there and give me the cards, and as hes doing this hes also pressing the button.
i know. im ashamed of my self as welll... but .. tower of terror... so awesome to just go on it 5 times in a row instead of a 70 minute wait.

im sorry.
I can see that it's really killing you. By the way I'm from Jersey, and from your bio I also noticed that you will arrive the day before we do. Have fun, and I've never cheated. But you can hold as many as 3 FP's at one time on one day. :animwink: :D

the-reason14

Why Would Someone Post This?!?!?! Now That The Cat's Out Of The Bag, Everyone's Gonna Try It, Pretty Much Defeating The Purpose Of Cheating.

Way To Go

Not everyone, some people think they're to good or holy to take part in such sin. But that is kinda messed up, if the fp lines start to turn into the second standbye line.

the-reason14

Actually it's not too stupid, if you go to MK in the morning when most of the lines are short, you can get a couple or 3 FPs to use in the evening when the lines are long and still use them the same day. Sounds like the most efficient way to do things.

Yea, that is effective, I do this all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom