How many of us have conceived a child while at WDW?

durangojim

Original Poster
I know it's a little strange for a topic, but reading in another thread it seems that there's quite a few of us who have brought home a piece of Disney magic. Ours was made at the WL during our stay Dec 25- Jan 2, 2004. 9 months later, our first child, a boy was born. I can't wait until he's old enough to embarass him by walking by the room and saying "Oh by the way, this is where mom and I made you":lol:

WDWmazprty

I know it's a little strange for a topic, but reading in another thread it seems that there's quite a few of us who have brought home a piece of Disney magic. Ours was made at the WL during our stay Dec 25- Jan 2, 2004. 9 months later, our first child, a boy was born. I can't wait until he's old enough to embarass him by walking by the room and saying "Oh by the way, this is where mom and I made you":lol:

:lookaroun Wow. Awkward for him. :lookaroun:lol:

heartodisney

Well......I do not think my wife and I will explain all...but..yes..06 was a great time and and a great stay at Port Orleans...Sophia was a great extra package! It will be great to see HER face light up when we are back!

bgraham34

That is so funny. That is something I would say.

EPCOTPluto

That would be awkward, years from now, to tell your kid....

"Darling, see this boat we're on now in Pirates? Around 17 years ago, you were made in this very row!" :eek:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Not going to lie: reading the title made me laugh out loud.
Apparently "The Making of Me" is still an attraction at the hotels...

That would be awkward, years from now, to tell your kid....

"Darling, see this boat we're on now in Pirates? Around 17 years ago, you were made in this very row!" :eek:

Again, I repeat, THATS JUST WRONG, lol...
Having said that, I've seen alot of people do alot of crazy things on rides... but not THAT.

WDWmazprty

:D

Never on the rides though...though the hammocks on the beach at the Polynesian late at night are really nice and romantic...;):cool::lookaroun:lol:

Agreed! You have to be an absolute freak to try and score on a ride. Just go back to that comfy hotel room and have fun there.

imagineer boy

I remembe reading Mous Tales that tons of umm "action" had happened on Adventures Through Space at DL. Years later one man was crushed when he realized that Innerpace was replaced by Star Tours because he had taken his son with him to take him to see the place where he was concieved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom