how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

flounder

**OH SIGH** :veryconfu 23 more days to wait...why does the last month seem the longest??? Anyways we are hanging in there having disney dreams...praying the time goes by fast! Have a great time all those going soon! :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

Crescent_Fresh

23 days and counting...

That is if you count moving to Orlando and living accross from Downtown Disney. Sister gave my fiancee and I Annual Passports as a wedding gift (to be) so I am hoping to take full advantage of thier use. I hope to ride the Haunted Mansion at least once a day for a full year and get the value of the passes. Also joined Disney Dining so I hope to sample fine Disney Dining from around the parks & around the world (showcase)... Man I can't wait!!! Woo Hoo!

Upvote 0

journeyman

55 days to go.
I can't wait. it will be my 2.5 year old daughters' first proper visit, she was 3.5 months last time and all the way from England. I think it will be my eight visit since 1994

Upvote 0

mrtoad

I wish I were you....

Crescent_Fresh said:
That is if you count moving to Orlando and living accross from Downtown Disney. Sister gave my fiancee and I Annual Passports as a wedding gift (to be) so I am hoping to take full advantage of thier use. I hope to ride the Haunted Mansion at least once a day for a full year and get the value of the passes. Also joined Disney Dining so I hope to sample fine Disney Dining from around the parks & around the world (showcase)... Man I can't wait!!! Woo Hoo!

Upvote 0

tink68

21 days

This is my first time to post here. I love this website and have learned so much from it. This is our second visit (first was last summer) and this time without the kids. 21 more days! I cannot wait!

Upvote 0

WeluvMickey

We can't wait!!! We are leaving Oct 7th!!! Traveling with my husband and 23 month old daughter.....it's our 5 year anniversary & 3 weeks shy of my daughter's 2nd Birthday!! Lots of celebration!!

We are staying at Caribbean Beach Resort....for 7 days....I hope it's enough time for it all...!!?!?

It's my husbands 2nd time in Disney....I've been....in the 80's 2x's with my parents and brother....93 High School Trip...and 94...again with my mom & brother!!! Oh my!! It's so exciting to go back!!

Can't wait!!

Upvote 0

annijaz

how many days to go!!!

56 days to go cant wait, will be my 3rd visit but taking my boyfriend and my mum on there 1st. Can't wait to see there faces.:slurp:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom