how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

flounder

Well let's see...27 more days :sohappy: ...less than a month :sohappy: ...only 3 weekends left :sohappy: ...2 more paydays (ughhhhh) :brick: the time is closing in :sohappy: ...hope the hurricanes stay out! :lookaroun time to get the luggage down and dusted off! hi ho hi ho it's of to WDW I go! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

superniftychick

141 days...if i have counted right i did it in my head we are leaving feburary 4th and only staying until the 9th staying at pop century...we're on a budget this trip ugh o well i hope everyone has fun on their trips

Upvote 0

flounder

WOW....hey bidnow5 that is incredibile...29th time you have gone! :sohappy: I thought I was doing good with my 4th year in a row...the fun just never ends does it? :sohappy: Hope you have a wonderful trip...we are going in 27 days staying at the Beach Club Resort this year whoo hooo and the magic lives on... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

bidnow5

We go at least once a year going again next June if we were less than 1,300 miles away we would go a lot more. We always have fun. I hope you have a great trip. Going to WDW almost guarantees that you will have a great time

Upvote 0

flounder

Hey bidnow we would love to be able to go more than once a year also...this flying clear across the USA is expensive! If we lived closer we would be there more too! That is one place that we can go and truly forget about the jobs and home for a short while...truly disconnect...ya know? Just hanging and waiting for the time to pass now...to once again let the magic begin! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MrBearr

Leaving for the airport in less than 2 hours

Yeahhhh Sunday is finally here!.. We leave for the airport in less than 2 hours! Wake up everyone!. WE're going to Disney World!.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom