how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

flounder

25 short days to wait until the plane leaves Washington State for Flordia...flying all night long to arrive 6:30 in the A.M. and run run run once our feet hit the ground! :sohappy: Hope all that are leaving sonner than me have wonderful magical time!! :wave:

Upvote 0

flounder

Hey dixiegirl...did you have a great time? :lol: (what a silly question eh?) Well at least your wait is less than 1 year :sohappy: ...half the fun is the anticipation right?? :confused: We are anxiously waiting our turn...October 14-22 :sohappy: can't wait...the days just seem to D R A G !!! :brick: Hang in there it will be your turn once again before you know it!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

PigletIsMyCat

Six days left!! WOOO HOOOO!! DH only has four days of work left until we go. Well, we'll go if I get us a ride to the airport :lookaroun

(picks up phone and starts calling)

Upvote 0
Woo!! we still have about 5 months until we head on back home. WE're staying at the all star movies resort and hopefully getting in the toy story wing again :) btw, anyone know where I can get a Trip Countdown app?? I tried to find one but the ones I found on google you had to buy. :[

Upvote 0

wdwpooh1027

Woo Hoo

Finally only 78 more days till I visit the world.....:sohappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allstar Sports--Dec 9th-13th :xmas:

Winnie the Pooh here I come <3

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom