how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

poohbear6103

8 more days to go. Yippee! I will be there from 08-24 to 09-04. Can't wait!!!! Of course this last week is going to drag. It seems when I started counting at 145 days that this trip would never come but the spring flew by and now summer has done the same. The last week always drags though. This year we are doing a first by leaving on a Wed. so I know working on Monday and Tuesday is going to be practically impossible. I'll be working one minute and then walking down Main Street in my head the next. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

flounder

WHOO HOOOOOO :sohappy: :sohappy: I am out of the 60's and now in the 50's only 59 short days to wait until the magic begins once again...can't wait! Hope all of you short timers have a magical time...hurry up and get your trips over with then mine will come sooner! :lol:
Disney Dreams...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom