how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Craig & Lisa

:slurp: Well, the surprise visit that we are springing on our sons is in 12 days, 9 visits in 8 years for them, 10 in as many for my wife and I. Then in Nov. the week of thanksgiving is our anual vacation for the family, with some friends who have never been there. CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT!!!!:D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

M:SpilotISTC12

alot of people are going around this time maybe we will see each other. You can find me with a M:S lanyard on with all the countdown pins. If you see me just come up to me and tell me who you are on here.

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

OH MY GOD - 18 MORE SLEEPS!!! :sohappy:

(It's a double :sohappy: :sohappy: for me because I will have written my final bar exam 3 hours before getting on that plane. Two provincial Bars later and I'll finally be done and off to the Happiest Place on Earth!!)

Upvote 0

DME

43 days till we're checking in at Pop Century. We'll be there for two birthdays. Mine and Walt Disney Worlds'. It'll be the first time I'm there for my birthday and WDW.

woohoo!!!!!!!

can't wait to wear a 'It's my birthday sticker' at the magic kingdom. I suppose they have them for the other parks too, right?

Upvote 0

M:SpilotISTC12

hey people going from 20th of august to 7th of september we should have a little meet cuz i can see that alot of people are going between those days. What do you guys think?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom