how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

bhickman

Disney Store in Vegas (Mickey Maximus) :goodnevil
  26 days 21 hrs. 0 mins. 39 secs.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :xmas:
  113 days 11 hrs. 1 mins. 24 secs.

But who's counting......... :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyinBigD

825 days, 13 hours, 17 minutes
icon9.gif

Upvote 0

flounder

HEY WED...When you figure out how to kill the time will you let me know too! We only have 55 short days to wait until the magic begins again for us. . . :brick:
Here's hoping that the time goes fast for both us us eh?
Disney Dreams... :snore:

Upvote 0

WED1971

flounder said:
HEY WED...When you figure out how to kill the time will you let me know too! We only have 55 short days to wait until the magic begins again for us. . . :brick:
Here's hoping that the time goes fast for both us us eh?
Disney Dreams... :snore:

I got an idea, flounder - think of all those incredible sweets at Beaches 'n Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!:slurp:

Upvote 0

flounder

Hey Wed 1971. . .I hear the treats at Beaches N Cream are wonderful...this is our first time staying there...I think I will dream about the bakery on Boardwalk that was our final destination every night a couple years ago and it was wonderful...plus it is only a boat ride away from the Beach Club right?? Oh heck it is all good...I can't wait to experience it all over again and add some new stuff too! 54 short days to wait...then the magic begins all over again! ;)
Disney Dreams..... :snore:

Upvote 0

redsfan4life

18 days for me 2005 pop century 2004 all star movies fantasia 2003 all star sports basketball 2001 all star sports baseball 2000 all star sports baseball 1999 all star sports surfing 2006 bringing my gf a 1st timer

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom