How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

NEmickeyfan

9 days 18 hours and 6 minutes til my flight home! Doin the single digit dance!!! :):)

July 5-10 :dazzle:
Oct 3-10 :dazzle:
Dec 12-16 :xmas:
All at DTD Best Western

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
27 Days :sohappy:

...starting to plan my Fall/Winter trips :D

End of September (Free Dining??) :shrug:

1st Week in December (??) :shrug:

Upvote 0

bartbrine

I don't mean to come in late to the party, but what are you talking about? My trip counter is working just fine...is there something I'm missing here?
What? Yours is working? Like you can see the hours, minutes and seconds? Why won't mine work? Its been over 3 months....and the big reason why I payed for a membership is BECAUSE of the countdown.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

What? Yours is working? Like you can see the hours, minutes and seconds? Why won't mine work? Its been over 3 months....and the big reason why I payed for a membership is BECAUSE of the countdown.
Hmmm...well, I don't pay for a counter...I have the free version (which doesn't show the minutes and seconds...) However, my day counter is currently working and ticking down.

If I were you, I'd PM Steve about it. He's a nice guy, but he's really busy...so he might have missed your message before about it. (I know he's missed some of mine before.) Be polite about it and calmly explain that you've been paying for it and it hasn't been working...unless you only paid for it for like a month or something, then you wouldn't have it anymore anyway. But seriously...just talk to Steve and I'm sure he'd fix it for you.

Edit: when is your next trip? I'll look to see if your counter is moving on my end...that could help. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom