How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

bartbrine

Hmmm...well, I don't pay for a counter...I have the free version (which doesn't show the minutes and seconds...) However, my day counter is currently working and ticking down.

If I were you, I'd PM Steve about it. He's a nice guy, but he's really busy...so he might have missed your message before about it. (I know he's missed some of mine before.) Be polite about it and calmly explain that you've been paying for it and it hasn't been working...unless you only paid for it for like a month or something, then you wouldn't have it anymore anyway. But seriously...just talk to Steve and I'm sure he'd fix it for you.

Edit: when is your next trip? I'll look to see if your counter is moving on my end...that could help. :)
No, we pay yearly. I have mentioned it last month in a thread to see if anyone elses counter was down and HE cancelled that forum and wrote that he is trying get it fixed. But really, over 3 months now. Prior to my thread I had e-mailed 3 times to this site with no response. Really frustrating. Again our membership was based on the awesome countdown. We leave for Disney July 10th!! Thanks. Sandy

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

No, we pay yearly. I have mentioned it last month in a thread to see if anyone elses counter was down and HE cancelled that forum and wrote that he is trying get it fixed. But really, over 3 months now. Prior to my thread I had e-mailed 3 times to this site with no response. Really frustrating. Again our membership was based on the awesome countdown. We leave for Disney July 10th!! Thanks. Sandy
Well, it does appear that it isn't just you, that it's everyone. I would think it's just a glitch and he's having problems trying to fix it. Otherwise he would have fixed it already, I would assume. (Of course, I'm not Steve...so I don't know 100%...but I'm sure he would.)

If it really was the reason why you paid for the membership, I would contact him again and tell him nicely that the countdown was the reason why you signed up and now it's not working, I'm sure he can figure out something for you. Most people, (I would assume) aren't signing up for Premium Membership just for the countdown...since there are a lot of other options you get for money as well...most people opt for those options more than the countdown. I understand your anger about the situation, but anger about it really isn't gonna get you anywhere. :)

And I don't know how you're emailing him, but I definitely suggest PMing Steve exactly about the issue.

I am sorry you are having an issue, but know it's not just you who's having it, but everyone who is a Premium member.

Upvote 0

bartbrine

Well, it does appear that it isn't just you, that it's everyone. I would think it's just a glitch and he's having problems trying to fix it. Otherwise he would have fixed it already, I would assume. (Of course, I'm not Steve...so I don't know 100%...but I'm sure he would.)

If it really was the reason why you paid for the membership, I would contact him again and tell him nicely that the countdown was the reason why you signed up and now it's not working, I'm sure he can figure out something for you. Most people, (I would assume) aren't signing up for Premium Membership just for the countdown...since there are a lot of other options you get for money as well...most people opt for those options more than the countdown. I understand your anger about the situation, but anger about it really isn't gonna get you anywhere. :)

And I don't know how you're emailing him, but I definitely suggest PMing Steve exactly about the issue.

I am sorry you are having an issue, but know it's not just you who's having it, but everyone who is a Premium member.
Oh my, I know how petty this must sound. I'm really not making an issue about it. It is what it is. Thanks for your concern though. Maybe someday soon it will be fixed!!

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Oh my, I know how petty this must sound. I'm really not making an issue about it. It is what it is. Thanks for your concern though. Maybe someday soon it will be fixed!!
Well, if it really is a problem for you, I suggest you contact Steve again! :wave:

I hope when your vacation comes around you have a magical time though. :)

Upvote 0

macsmom

Less than 3 weeks! :sohappy: Geez, let's see for sure.....yes, 20 days. I am so excited. Three weeks from yesterday. Time is going by so fast - it usually seems to stand still when I am getting close to my trip.

danna

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Hi there,

I am still working on this. It's been a long standing problem and still is ongoing unfortunately. It hasnt been forgotten, and we are hoping to get it going soon.

I didnt cancel a thread that I am aware of? can you let me know where you posted it and I will drop you a reply there to.

Thanks

Upvote 0

bartbrine

Hi there,

I am still working on this. It's been a long standing problem and still is ongoing unfortunately. It hasnt been forgotten, and we are hoping to get it going soon.

I didnt cancel a thread that I am aware of? can you let me know where you posted it and I will drop you a reply there to.

Thanks
Oh..Hi. Thanks for letting me know you have not forgotten it and hopefully be up running soon. It truely is amazing to see the live countdown. Is moving a thread the same as cancelling? You replied to my thread & than it was gone. Not sure where it went. Does not matter anyways, I was just wondering at the time if anyone else out there could see the countdown, you said there was a problem & it was being fixed, so I needed noneone else to answer my thread...and away it went. Thanks again. People seem to know you and refer to you, so what is it you do exactly Steve? Do you read ALL the threads???

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
26 Days :sohappy:

...starting to plan my Fall/Winter trips :D

End of September (Free Dining??) :shrug:

1st Week in December (??) :shrug:

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Oh..Hi. Thanks for letting me know you have not forgotten it and hopefully be up running soon. It truely is amazing to see the live countdown. Is moving a thread the same as cancelling? You replied to my thread & than it was gone. Not sure where it went. Does not matter anyways, I was just wondering at the time if anyone else out there could see the countdown, you said there was a problem & it was being fixed, so I needed noneone else to answer my thread...and away it went. Thanks again. People seem to know you and refer to you, so what is it you do exactly Steve? Do you read ALL the threads???

I run WDWMAGIC, the main site (content and technical) and the discussion forums. :)

Upvote 0

harryk

Hi there,

Thanks

Thanks for the answer -- I've been awaiting this fix since the beginning of January and thought that you had discontinued it also. I sent a message several times and received no response ... but at least I know someone is working on it. Hopefully it will be up before I leave in December for my next visit.:xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom