how many more days for you? (continued)

michelemily

How can you keep it so secret?:shrug: I've got 217 days and that's almost all I can think about.

We are going to wait and tell them at the airport. they are 4 and 3 and they will ask every second of the day....we just told them we are going to Cape May, NJ this year......which is what we usually do, so they will just think we are going to the beach.....It is very hard...so all of my planning and talking about it is without them around or at night when they are sleeping....

Upvote 0
Wow!!!

Exactly two weeks from this very moment my DW and I will be leaving our two college kids and our beagle "Minnie" at the door of our home with a kiss.:kiss:

Then it's into the car and down the road for our very first WDW roadtrip since our honeymoon 27 years ago...:sohappy:

We've flown many times with the kids over the years, but this one is just for us...:king:

Woooohoooo!:D

Upvote 0

No1DopeyFan

I think every person who is a non-Disney person, doesn't even come close to understanding us... I look forward to my 10 days in Disney every year.. and my co-workers all ask me why I don't pick somewhere else to go.... That is when I know I am the sane one and they are all just NUTS!!! LOL

Upvote 0

bidnow5

28 days to go I can't wait I'm like a little kid at Christmas. Every time we go I start getting obsessed about 2 months before we go
This will be the second time we take our 2 1/2 year old grandson, last year he was a lot of fun but this year should be even better he loves Mickey Buzz Lightyear and a bunch of others so we will be getting autographs

Upvote 0

cooleo

:cry: 258.......250.........240.........230.........220.........210.........:( 200...................180...................160.........:zipit: ..........140...................120...................:brick: 100.........90.........80.........70.........60.........:p 50....45....40....35....:) 30....25....20....15.... :D 10....5 4 3 2 1:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom