how many more days for you? (continued)

raugust

Now it seems real!

3 weeks

21 Days

I just got back from the AAA office with my 2 packets in hand. Now it seems really
:):):) real!! :):):)

Wow, after over 500 days of planning, dozens of phone calls ( a few more of which are to be made) deadlines to be met, I am beginning to worry if the trip itself will be somewhat anti-climatic!!:hammer::hammer::eek:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

3 weeks

21 Days

I just got back from the AAA office with my 2 packets in hand. Now it seems really
:):):) real!! :):):)

Wow, after over 500 days of planning, dozens of phone calls ( a few more of which are to be made) deadlines to be met, I am beginning to worry if the trip itself will be somewhat anti-climatic!!:hammer::hammer::eek:

I know what you mean - got my trip packet in the mail today and did the happy dance all the way back up the driveway! 29 more days!!!

Upvote 0

raugust

I know what you mean - got my trip packet in the mail today and did the happy dance all the way back up the driveway! 29 more days!!!

Yep!! However, if I were to attempt a dance, happy or otherwise, the P.C. police would arrest me for uh, some reason or other. You fill in the reason :), Now I., having to board Southwest Airlines at the Buffalo NY airport @ 720 AM on December 8th, have one thing on my mind, can you guess what that might be???:veryconfu

Well I guess I can just keep watching the long range and hoping.

Eyes to the sky!!:eek: Until later.

Upvote 0

raugust

Oh Cursed Me!!!

OH MY HEAVENS!! I just noticed, Tigerfanatics reply to me and his or hers quoting of my post, in that reply, was his or hers 666th post on this board. Jimminy Cricket can I be any more cursed. Where is a rabbit when I need one. Ehhh, better not go looking for one 'cause I'll probably have a black cat cross my path and end up going under a ladder trying to avoid him, trip over some garden utinsel and fall into and break a large ritual mirror (like in Snow White). I think I am just going to slowly crawl under my bed and stay huddled up in a fetal position unti Dec. 8th. Oh boy!!:brick::brick::brick::goodnevil

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

OH MY HEAVENS!! I just noticed, Tigerfanatics reply to me and his or hers quoting of my post, in that reply, was his or hers 666th post on this board. Jimminy Cricket can I be any more cursed. Where is a rabbit when I need one. Ehhh, better not go looking for one 'cause I'll probably have a black cat cross my path and end up going under a ladder trying to avoid him, trip over some garden utinsel and fall into and break a large ritual mirror (like in Snow White). I think I am just going to slowly crawl under my bed and stay huddled up in a fetal position unti Dec. 8th. Oh boy!!:brick::brick::brick::goodnevil
I didn't notice that!! In order to break the curse, I've made my 667th post right back at you, so that should cancel and negate the previous post. You can come back out from under the bed (if I had an angel smiley I would send it to you!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom