how many more days for you? (continued)

Doombuggy13

16 Days and I already can't sleep.
I want to start packing now but the rest of the family thinks I'm nuts. Well, ok I am, but I'm so looking forward to the Haunted Mansion and the improvements they made during the refurb. At the time we planned our July trip we had no clue about the refurb so this trip is all about the Haunted Mansion. Time moves too slow when you're this close.

Upvote 0

raugust

I didn't notice that!! In order to break the curse, I've made my 667th post right back at you, so that should cancel and negate the previous post. You can come back out from under the bed (if I had an angel smiley I would send it to you!)

Thanks for the offer of the cherub Mrs. T. As I stay, firmly ensconced under my bed, we are now finally in the teens.

19 days to go......maybe!!

Upvote 0

SallyShine

I just bought airline tix for myself and my youngest DS. I'll book our package at the end of the month. We wanted to go for spring break, but we were out voted. We're going on a cruise instead (not DCL :(). So, I told the rest of the family that was fine, but the two of us are going to go to WDW by ourselves. With no dead weight (DH), we'll have a blast! 165 days to go!

Upvote 0

wdwpooh1027

hi

You'll be there the week before me - let me know how you liked the resort. I'm really looking forward to staying there and seeing the refurbed rooms.
28 days and counting.....

We have stayed in the Wing since it has been refurbished. They are nice except for the bathroom doors. They are a slider..with a frosty type glass so u can see though it. This next trip we are staying in the Tower so the rooms look the same i think. :xmas:

Upvote 0

malice

10 DAYS!
ccat.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom