how many more days for you? (continued)

raugust

Getting closer!!

13 weeks from today (sounds so much better than 91 days) my family will be getting ready to go to dinner at the Park Fare and then on for a little night time Christmas magic at the MK. Please don't let there be snow storms, please oh please :(:(:(:(:brick::brick::cry::cry:

Upvote 0

scorp111

It is insane that I post in here so often, but yet I still do:)

We leave on the 11th day, so that is when Vacation starts:ROFLOL:
12 Days until we arrive for our first stay as DVC Members.

Two weeks from right now? I will be at gate of MK for Early Ones Magic Hour :D

Upvote 0

yensidtlaw1969

2 MORE DAYS!!!We get there Tuesday Night. I'm so excited! I'll only be there until Monday, but I'm doing so much! I'm seeing La Nouba for the first time, Dining with an Imagineer again, going to the Not So Scary Halloween Party on the 14th, and another secret activity that I know nothing about yet:veryconfu . Apparently it's an early birthday present from my good friend Sarahwiggles99, an she won't tell me what it is. I'm excited though!

Yensid "WOOT! I'm gonna be there for the reopening of the Haunted Mansion!" tlaw1969

EDIT: Whoa, I just realized that this post is post number 1471 in this thread, and it's also my 1,471st post on WDW Magic. Wierd . . .

Upvote 0

flounder

45 days to go for us! We are getting so excited also...got all of our PS's made and tickets in place for MNSSHP...Hoop De Do Review...and Charater Meals ect so now all we need to do is work and wait and wait and wait the hard part :brick: Happy planning all...and the short timers have a really good time and make lots of memories! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom