how many more days for you? (continued)

shammy307

151 longggg, dragging dayss left! :snore:

But i must admit....waiting for your trip just builds more excitement, and is the most fun part. When the trip is over, I think back to when I was counting down the dayss, like I am right now and wish to get that back.

LOL...I hear ya..Sometimes I think the reading and the plannig is HALF the fun..Love the message boards and the posts from folks who have just returned..My trip is in October..not sure how many days it is..:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

stmize

237 just booked for Nov 21 to 29th, 2008 today yeah. We went in Dec last year and loved it. Hopefully Nov will be nice too. Decorations will up and maybe the CP at EPCOT will be started as well.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

237 just booked for Nov 21 to 29th, 2008 today yeah. We went in Dec last year and loved it. Hopefully Nov will be nice too. Decorations will up and maybe the CP at EPCOT will be started as well.

The CP starts on Friday November 28th. So enjoy it on your last full day. This will be the first time missing it in 4 years. I am slightly bummed.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

35 hours until I head for the airport. We're under a "winter storm watch" but hopefully it will track in a different direction! I've been waiting too long to be grounded now. :brick:

*crossing fingers (and toes)*

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom