how many more days for you? (continued)

maryszhi

2 long weeks ... hopefully. i have to do good in school. I am currently writing my 8 page junior research paper....about banned books. After that i have a ton more homework that needs to get done. When i m down at disney im going to relax because the next two weeks are hard with tests, homework, projects exc. On top of that im bus. with irish dance shows ( i am an irish dancer and the weeks leading up to and including st.patricks day are heck...but im glad i get to leave the next day for disney..hopefully

Upvote 0

b-rian91

2 long weeks ... hopefully. i have to do good in school. I am currently writing my 8 page junior research paper....about banned books. After that i have a ton more homework that needs to get done. When i m down at disney im going to relax because the next two weeks are hard with tests, homework, projects exc. On top of that im bus. with irish dance shows ( i am an irish dancer and the weeks leading up to and including st.patricks day are heck...but im glad i get to leave the next day for disney..hopefully

Hey I'm writing my junior research paper to lol..wierd, mine just has to be a minimum of 6 pages. But it has to be a argumentative paper on the future of space travel and if NASA deserves the amount of money they receive.....oh and 8 more days!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom