How many Disney Resorts have you stayed at?

cococola44

Go ahead, how many?

Count them on your fingers now!!!

No, how about writing them ALL down...

Yes...I KNOW you have been to THAT many.

So this is how this poll works...Click on the resort that you have been at...as many as you'd like (or have REALLY stayed at)

Then post how many you have stayed at...which one was your TRUE favorite and WHY?

Discuss and vote.

mrerk

Premium Member
16 of the listed ones plus Fort Wilderness Cabins, for a total of 17.

Old Key West (many, many times)
Beach Club Villas
Boardwalk Villas (2X)
Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club
Boardwalk Inn (2X)
Contemporary
Grand Floridian (3X inc. Honeymoon)
Polynesian (many times)
Wilderness Lodge
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Port Orleans Riverside (both Aligator Bayou and Mansions sides)
Port Orleans French Quarter
All Stars (Movies & Sports)
Fort Wilderness Cabins (2X)

Upvote 0

disneymojo

All Star Sports
Caribbean Beach (2 times)
Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom Villas (Parents are DVC members)
Poly
That's 5 resorts that are still there. When I was a kid we stayed at The Disney Institute Villas, just not sure where those were, was a long time ago (1982).
Caribbean Beach is one of our favorites, but we also enjoyed my parents place at the Animal Kingdom Villas. We would love to stay there again, maybe in December of 2009!!

Upvote 0

mrerk

Premium Member
When I was a kid we stayed at The Disney Institute Villas, just not sure where those were, was a long time ago (1982).

In 1982 it would have been the Lake Buena Vista Village, which later became the Disney Institute Villas. That site is now occupied by Saratoga Springs. I think the Treehouses are the only things left from the LBVV days. Only some of the common areas are left from the DI days.

Upvote 0

disney21

The Contemporary
Wilderness Lodge
All Star Movies
Caribbean Beach
Saratoga Springs - My Favorite!! (DVC member)

I love all the resorts I've stayed at A LOT. --except ASM, (way to small).-- In the future I really want to stay at Beach Club, Yacht Club, and Polynesian. :]

Upvote 0

Eyekimore

Beach Club Villas
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club
Boardwalk Inn
Contemporary
Polynesian
Wilderness Lodge Villas
Wilderness Lodge
Caribbean Beach
Dixie Landings - now Port Orleans Riverside (both Aligator Bayou and Mansions sides)
All Stars (Movies & Sports & Music)
Fort Wilderness
Swan
Dolphin
POP

I think that's all......
We've visited most of these hotels more than once- but now that we're DVC- it's mroe often Villas of some sort!

Upvote 0

kdjf4

I have stayed at:
Caribbean Beach X2
POR when it was Dixie Landings, and after it changed to POR
POFQ
All Star Movies
All Star Music
Contemporary

My favorite was POFQ, although it has many rooms the layout makes everything close to the bus stop and the food court. When I was there it was busy and we never ended up sharing a bus with POR. The bus service was great.

Upvote 0

figment109

Resorts I've Stayed In

All-Star Music
All-Star Sports
All-Star Movies
Pop Century
Coronado Springs
Caribbean Beach

Music is my favorite - best bus service, best cafeteria, clean, comfy rooms, and the best price! :)

Upvote 0

Goofyque'

FW camping x3

FW cabins x1

POR (and Dixie) x5

POFQ x1

Disney Institute (saratoga) x1

Pop x1

All Star Music x1

Wilderness Lodge x1

We love the POR and POFQ, even the WL didn't convince me! If we have more than 5, it is always the cabins. Love FW, was the first place we ever stayed. Now that I don't walk as well, POFQ has got to be my fav. Would like to try one of the Epcot resorts, and AKL.

Upvote 0

alanbrai

Stayed at the Contemporary 3 times, Wilderness Lodge once and this coming summer will be stayig at Pop Century

I would have to say the Contemporary is my fav as long as i have a castle view room. The wilderness lodge is a very close second

Upvote 0

scpergj

Polynesian
Fort Wilderness
POP Century
All Star Music
POFQ
POR
Coronado Springs
Boardwalk

Two favorites - POFQ and the Boardwalk. Boardwalk is overall favorite with it's close walk to EPCOT and DHS, the POFQ was our first moderate, and we just loved walking through the gardens.

Kevin

Upvote 0

ryguy

14, soon to be 15. Poly is my favorite. The theme and location are the best. AKL gets a honorable mention for a great theme. Not to many places where you can lookout and see african animals. Contemporary was cool before it became a convention hotel. Truthfully the hotels are my favorite aspect of WDW. I spend more time visiting the different hotels on property than the theme parks.:)

Upvote 0

smk

I didn't see FW in the group! I have stayed there too, (5 and counting) it is a resort, I know a lot of people think of it as just a campground but the cabins are a well kept secret!

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

All Star Movies - Once (which was more than enough!!!)
Port Orleans Riverside - Once (which I adore and love)
Off-property - Once (which was more than enough)
Wilderness Lodge - First time in 2008 :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

MasonDuo

7 :

Disney Village Resort
Contemporary Resort
Wilderness Lodge
Caribbean Beach Resort
All Star Movies
Pop Century
POFQ

All have been wonderful -- wish Village Resort was still a possibility to stay at still.

Upvote 0

pcarathers

Our first year was in 2000, we stayed in Caribbean Beach Resort...LOVED IT! We were located right at a bus stop and also close to Old Port Royale! 2nd trip was 2002 and we stayed in Coronado Springs,...it was a beautiful resort, but we were a long ways from the main building. 3rd trip was 2004, stayed in All Star Movies.....loved the themes..we were in the Dalmation section which was very close to the main building and bus stops. Our last trip was in 2006, we stayed in Port Orleans Riverside. We loved this resort because it was like home...being from Louisiana, it was nice.......the ONLY thing we didnt like was being so far away from the main building....although we were close to the bus which made up for the other! Our next trip is in December 2008!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! This year, we're doing CONTEMPORARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been one of our favorite places to go to, so this time, we're splurging big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom