How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

TDF

If she bumps up to a Royal she gets unlimited free internet AND a loaner iPad. What a bargain! Write THAT one off as a business expense!

(methinks I should be charging for these awesome tips) :p
Technically it is a trip for your work… I say you could right it off. I would… Royal Suite, iPad, FREE INTERNET. I have a feeling I am going into the wrong line of work.

Disneyfalcon

Oh Awesome! London will be a great experience! Havent been in 10 years (too busy stateside haha) but its a great city

We can't wait!!

If she bumps up to a Royal she gets unlimited free internet AND a loaner iPad. What a bargain! Write THAT one off as a business expense!

(methinks I should be charging for these awesome tips) :p

Oh now you're talking! That will only cost me about $15,000. Totally worth it right? :)

Technically it is a trip for your work… I say you could right it off. I would… Royal Suite, iPad, FREE INTERNET. I have a feeling I am going into the wrong line of work.

You're definitely going into the wrong line of work. Lol

Tiggerfanatic

I like it!
Yeah - it was fun. A little pricey, I think it was something like 27 pounds (translates to about 50 bucks) for a pot of tea, a hot chocolate and a plate of scones. But, hey it was tea at Herrod's! Some things you just gotta bite the bullet on! Oh, and the chocolate bar there is pretty amazing, too.

Disneyfalcon

Yeah - it was fun. A little pricey, I think it was something like 27 pounds (translates to about 50 bucks) for a pot of tea, a hot chocolate and a plate of scones. But, hey it was tea at Herrod's! Some things you just gotta bite the bullet on! Oh, and the chocolate bar there is pretty amazing, too.

It's true. Some things are just worth it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom