How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

sweetpee_1993

72 days for me!! Honeymoon cruise on the Fantasy! Booked my excursions and Palo dinner and brunch with the help of everyone's favorite DCL guru, Tammy!

Kelly-what day is your anniversary? You mentioned it once but Heather and I will have a drink in honor if you have one in honor of our wedding!!

9/18 will be 19 years! That makes me married for half of my entire life since I was just 19 when I got married. That's so strange but also cool to wrap my brain around. Lol! We'll definitely have a drink in honor of your new marriage. What day is that? Wish we could getaway for a whole week to join you on the Fantasy. Ugh! Tracey just can't be gone from work for that length of time right now. **sigh** It's another reason he dislikes being lead on projects. Glad to hear you got a Palo brunch. I looove Palo brunch!

Billy6

9/18 will be 19 years! That makes me married for half of my entire life since I was just 19 when I got married. That's so strange but also cool to wrap my brain around. Lol! We'll definitely have a drink in honor of your new marriage. What day is that? Wish we could getaway for a whole week to join you on the Fantasy. Ugh! Tracey just can't be gone from work for that length of time right now. **sigh** It's another reason he dislikes being lead on projects. Glad to hear you got a Palo brunch. I looove Palo brunch!
Wedding in on the 14th, the honeymoon starts on the 22nd....well, 21st, we are staying one night at WDW before the cruise...
Excited about Palo, definitely.. We always wanted the dinner but Tammy recommended the brunch and snatched one of the openings for us, as there were none left at the time.

We will be having a "few" drinks in honor of our own wedding!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
toystory3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom