How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

ChuckElias

For a New England sports fan, the number 33 means only one thing. . .

Larry_Bird_1_Lipofsky.jpg

Lunamis

87! I'm so psyched...it feels like it's taking forever...what do you all do to keep the magic alive? I've read just about everything there is to read on the ship and have a countdown calender!

RobnRachal

240 days....although hubby booked us a 3 night anniversary trip to WDW and the EPCOT F&W Festival! Our first kid free trip EVER in 18 years. Super excited!! So it's only 103 days for our WDW trip. Maybe not quite as good as a surprise 3 night cruise that "somebody" got but I'll take it!
:p

sweetpee_1993

240 days....although hubby booked us a 3 night anniversary trip to WDW and the EPCOT F&W Festival! Our first kid free trip EVER in 18 years. Super excited!! So it's only 103 days for our WDW trip. Maybe not quite as good as a surprise 3 night cruise that "somebody" got but I'll take it!
:p

He kept asking if I wanted to go to WDW but I kept replying "Let's go to Discovery Cove". I guess he didn't want to go to Discovery Cove. LOL!

Billy6

72 days for me!! Honeymoon cruise on the Fantasy! Booked my excursions and Palo dinner and brunch with the help of everyone's favorite DCL guru, Tammy!

Kelly-what day is your anniversary? You mentioned it once but Heather and I will have a drink in honor if you have one in honor of our wedding!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom