How many days for you - part 8

MouseDreaming

Man, a lot of you guys are gonna be there at the same time. Hopefully you all meet up and a huge fight breaks out or something cool like that.
Everything is not a hockey game. I think we are more likely to sit in a circle and sing the Mickey Mouse Club song. I think you are just jealous. But, when you are there, and I am sitting at home with my humdrum life it will be my turn to wish you a fist fight, and I will be Maleficent Green with envy.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Everything is not a hockey game. I think we are more likely to sit in a circle and sing the Mickey Mouse Club song. I think you are just jealous. But, when you are there, and I am sitting at home with my humdrum life it will be my turn to wish you a fist fight, and I will be Maleficent Green with envy.

Haha no I just think it would make for a cool story. :D

Upvote 0

AngryEyes

16lorge.jpg

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
We'll see what we can do to accommodate your request.
M I C K E Y M O U S E:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom