How many days for you - part 8

PolynesianPrincess

tumblr_m2skctrvan1ruq9ovo1_500.png

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

Do you know what you'll be doing?

Yes, I'll be doing Custodial, which most people turn their nose up at but I think it's one of the best roles. I'll get to wander around the parks interacting with guests and pin trading, without being stuck in one place outside an attraction or merchandise location. Sure, I might be cleaning toilets some days, but as long as I have gloves on and wash my hands afterwards that won't be a problem. And I've heard that cleaning puke is pretty easy if you follow Disney's guidelines. Like most people on here, I'd be willing to do almost anything to work at Disney World! ...as for what park I'll be working in, I'll find out when I get there. Another great thing about getting Custodial is that, unlike if I was doing Merchandise or Recreation, I'm guaranteed to be working in the parks... I'd have been a little devastated if I'd had got one of those roles and ended up at Downtown Disney or the hotels (I'd have got over it, but I think everyone fantasises about working in the parks!).

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes, I'll be doing Custodial, which most people turn their nose up at but I think it's one of the best roles. I'll get to wander around the parks interacting with guests and pin trading, without being stuck in one place outside an attraction or merchandise location. Sure, I might be cleaning toilets some days, but as long as I have gloves on and wash my hands afterwards that won't be a problem. And I've heard that cleaning puke is pretty easy if you follow Disney's guidelines. Like most people on here, I'd be willing to do almost anything to work at Disney World! ...as for what park I'll be working in, I'll find out when I get there. Another great thing about getting Custodial is that, unlike if I was doing Merchandise or Recreation, I'm guaranteed to be working in the parks... I'd have been a little devastated if I'd had got one of those roles and ended up at Downtown Disney or the hotels (I'd have got over it, but I think everyone fantasises about working in the parks!).
Thank you please post what park and your starting date when you get there so we will look for you and hopefully get to trade a pin!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom