How many days for you - part 8

Pooh'sBuddy

bbdaesung_1297868414_16471.jpg

This time next week I will be sitting at the airport nervously waiting to board!!!

Why 'nervously?'

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

It seems like over these next three weeks a lot of people on this thread are visiting the World... and so that I don't forget to say this to someone, I hope everyone has the most magical of trips and I hope it won't be too long afterwards that you find yourself back on this thread counting down the days to your next trip! :D

Thank you, and I hope you will be enjoying the college program, how long will you be down there, we return in August for a lot longer stay!!

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

You should see how visibly upset I get when all the pics I find are normal. Haha I try to add some "spice" to the countdowns. Once we get 99-1 there will be a LOT of hockey players then...I am already excited to search for "69" :rolleyes:

Thanks for the warning! Hey, I think I added a little spice on day 42 (The Hitchhiker's Guide) and 23 (Jack Shephard). I guess I've gotta step up my game. :)

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

bbdaesung_1297868414_16471.jpg

This time next week I will be sitting at the airport nervously waiting to board!!!

Hope you have a great time!!! Hey BTW my DD Samantha is now living in Florida and working for Disney. (she loved the CP so much she has gone back) So keep an eye out for her girl working the food carts (ice cream, soda, popcorn) with the name Samantha from Woodbridge, VA. That will my DD!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom