How many days for you - part 8

JoeLSU

82F656D388650BB8C0BD1A36AFD2.jpg

349 days since
7 days till!!

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

Thank you, and I hope you will be enjoying the college program, how long will you be down there, we return in August for a lot longer stay!!

Thank you! I'm doing the college program from 2nd June to 9th August, which I think works out as about 68 days, which is really exciting because the longest I've been in Florida before has been 3 weeks and this is going to be over three times as long! I'm excited that on a whim I can just hop on a bus and spend the evening at EPCOT or Magic Kingdom :D And then I'm off to Disneyland for 12 days straight after that, so it's going to be an amazing summer :) ...Wow, I look forward to maybe seeing you in August then! :)

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

It seems like over these next three weeks a lot of people on this thread are visiting the World... and so that I don't forget to say this to someone, I hope everyone has the most magical of trips and I hope it won't be too long afterwards that you find yourself back on this thread counting down the days to your next trip! :D
Thank you!!!!! And yep! Will be back in September after this one!

Upvote 0

Littlekitten73

OMG I Can't believe your going so soon! Have a most magical time!:) I guess that means @MR FERRET will be back soon. Hope he leaves things the same way he found them:eek: LOL I'll miss you!
I know it's gone so quick!!! And yes @MR FERRET flies back the day before we fly, he better had left it the same way he found it or boy he's in trouble lol, looking forward to seeing all his photos though. I'll miss you too, gonna have a grey goose slushie/s for you @figmentfan423 and I'll leave you one ready behind the bar for when you get there (will they let me do that?) gonna miss all of you xxx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom