How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

clee687

I am soooo jealous of all of you that are leaving soon! I do hope you all have safe and magical visits though!!!! Disneygirl76-I will be sending prayers your way. It took me and my hubby 17 years to get pregnant and I know too well the heartache, frustration, impatience and longing involved. I hope it happens soon for you. Alison1975-So sorry about the job loss. My hubby was laid off last June (really numerous times since 2002-before then he had not been without a job since 1981 when he turned 16) and quite frankly, it sucks!! I hope a wonderful new door opens for you soon!

Upvote 0

luv

In a previous post on a thread several months ago, it was revealed that my DH and I have spent years trying to start a family and have spent the past year going through ivf. Mad Hatter shared an amazing story about making a wish by tossing a dine into the Sassagoula river. It brought tears to my eyes and I can't believe I forgot about the dimes!! So now my Dh and I now have a dime to toss in and make a wish. When we get back, we are starting up ivf again.
A friend of mine got pregnant on her second IVF attempt. Back then, it was like 10K a pop and no guarantee it would work. I don't know if insurance covers it now or not, but it sure isn't cheap.

I wish you luck.

Eta: have a good trip. :). Can't wait to see these bags you're going to post. I remember the list of stuff you take to the parks...and the Packing Index Cards, lol.

Upvote 0

Turtle

I'm too lazy to calculate it but: 8 MONTHS TIL WILDERNESS LODGE!!!! I'm going to MK to see new fantasyland and epcot (only been to epcot when i was 2 years old) :p

Upvote 0

Alison1975

In a previous post on a thread several months ago, it was revealed that my DH and I have spent years trying to start a family and have spent the past year going through ivf. Mad Hatter shared an amazing story about making a wish by tossing a dine into the Sassagoula river. It brought tears to my eyes and I can't believe I forgot about the dimes!! So now my Dh and I now have a dime to toss in and make a wish. When we get back, we are starting up ivf again.

I know what I will be wishing for too..good luck hun!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

What bridge is it Hatter?
The main bridge that crosses from the big water wheel at the food court !The CM told me " make sure your looking south,down river" At the boats where you go to get the downtown river trip.You'll see plenty of dimes glistening in the water.P.S. Don't forget to close your eyes.We saw a little girl in a wheelchair with her parents tossing her dime into the river when we were there last month.I don't know what her wish was but it sure brought a tear to my eye.

Upvote 0

CrazyDisneyLady

12 days for me..can not wait I need a break from regular life. I need my Disney fix. Now just to get packing normally I am done by now but life keeps getting in the way. Today I will begin packing...I can see the dole whips now...first stop EOS for the bes sandwiches ever and then off to MK for my dole whip and Wishes Dessert Party

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom