How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

Lisalyn

83 !! So looking forward to all the new things I'm trying this year vs the past 5...things like MVMCP (can't wait!), the new BOG restaurant, eating at the Plaza (horrors I know! :eek:) and especially getting to experience CLP not once but twice! Once with my DBFF (we'll be seeing Geena Davis!) and later in the week doing a Biergarten dinner package and seeing Neil Patrick Harris. I'm also happy that I'll be experiencing the Disney Holiday ambiance with somebody who has never been when all the Christmas items are up and going....I know I'm like a kid in a candy store seeing all the sites and sounds. It will be awesome to get their take and perspective at the same time. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
The home stretch!
The final countdown from 10 starts today!!!

Today and tomorrow I will:
  • double check the packed luggage and make sure all are properly tagged and update the new luggage tags
  • will print out and finalize all documents, charts, plans, lists, and spread sheets that we will need to travel with and while at the park
  • I will photograph and post my pouches that I toss in the back pack - my essentials into the park.
  • Make sure all cameras are ready to go and packed
  • finalize furbaby care and get items together for them

So inspired by others who count down - it is:

2 paychecks for me
1 paycheck for DH
no more full weeks of work (thank you Labor Day!)
one more weekend
that is 261 hours until we are at POR - hopefully in our Royal Room early

What else? Am I missing anything? I feel like I am forgetting something obvious!!!

Upvote 0

bethymouse

20 more days!
14 more days of work/school for me, DH, and DSs.
we are at 11 days
9 more work days for Eric
0 for me ( lost my job)
2 paychecks
no more birthdays
265 hours until we leave, roughly 286 until we arrive,309 hours until check in to BWI, 356 hours until we check into POFQ
Alison- I'm so sorry you lost your job. I hope you're able to go to the World and let your troubles fly away!;)

Upvote 0

Dad 2 M & M

we are at 11 days
9 more work days for Eric
0 for me ( lost my job)
2 paychecks
no more birthdays
265 hours until we leave, roughly 286 until we arrive,309 hours until check in to BWI, 356 hours until we check into POFQ
Sorry to hear about your job loss. Keep your head up and grab that new opportunity that IS coming your way! There is a company out there that will reap the benefit of your services!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
In a previous post on a thread several months ago, it was revealed that my DH and I have spent years trying to start a family and have spent the past year going through ivf. Mad Hatter shared an amazing story about making a wish by tossing a dine into the Sassagoula river. It brought tears to my eyes and I can't believe I forgot about the dimes!! So now my Dh and I now have a dime to toss in and make a wish. When we get back, we are starting up ivf again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom