How Many Days for You... (Part 6)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
The last thread is over 5000, so let's start a new one!!!

750px-US_189.svg.png

Lisalyn

239 now! At times..time flies by - other times, I feel like I'm in hold pattern :p BUT it will go quick and I can't wait for my trip end of November with my DFF. I really missed the all the Christmas decorations last year!! Halloween was good to experience BUT there is nothing like the Christmas Holidays at WDW! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

nngrendel

dunseverick-causeway-road-and-feigh-road-sheep-163-medium.jpg

5 months, 10 days

Alternative time units
163 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 14,083,200 seconds
  • 234,720 minutes
  • 3912 hours
  • 23 weeks (rounded down)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

239 now! At times..time flies by - other times, I feel like I'm in hold pattern :p BUT it will go quick and I can't wait for my trip end of November with my DFF. I really missed the all the Christmas decorations last year!! Halloween was good to experience BUT there is nothing like the Christmas Holidays at WDW! :sohappy:

The DH and I were discussing the very same thing this morning, how there are stages when the time flies and then you hit the stop button and it drags. And then picks up. We are still in the its flying stage, but I know it will be hitting the stand still before to long.

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

vacation mode...

29!!! officially under 30!!!!!!! i cant believe it...honestly there is a shadow in the back of my head though....when we get back may 5th....it will be a looooong wait till our next trip in november 2013....dumb thought i know, esp. when our april 28th to may 5th trip is right around the corner...oh well...more planning to be done lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom