How Many Days for You...(Part 5)

PoohBear119

The other thread is over 5000 so please post all new countdowns here:wave:

41 days till Kidani Village and our anniversary trip!

137 days till Food and Wine 2010!

foreverbelle

PHO-09May13-161862.jpg

And yes before you ask, this was after we lost game 7 to the Pens during playoffs back in 09'

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
He came in after Varlamov was pulled in game 7. To this day I still think AO not scoring on that breakaway in the beginning is what lost that game. I honestly feel like if he scored there that would have deflated The Penguins...instead he deflated all of Washington. They never recovered after that. Fleury just guessed right and made the save.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
PHO-09May13-161862.jpg

And yes before you ask, this was after we lost game 7 to the Pens during playoffs back in 09'

Wow that girl behind the bench has a bigger head that Brucey Pooh. And Belle you know I like some of The Caps...(referring to you being impressed about me using Jose in my pic)

And homeboy next to her is TOTALLY stalking her texts...

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

See I block out the bad!!! Did the same thing with my entire childhood :ROFLOL: Funny how one play will change the course of the rest of the season and I agree 100%. Only 93 days till the season starts and I can't wait!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Yeah, off season is hockey sucks for me.

You mean there is an off season??? I kind of forget this from time to time....obviously I am surrounded by it 365 days a year...Hubs already has next season's projects under way if that makes you guys feel any better.

And yes I know you do....I should have used Malkin...ah next countdown. lol...

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
You mean there is an off season??? I kind of forget this from time to time....obviously I am surrounded by it 365 days a year...Hubs already has next season's projects under way if that makes you guys feel any better.

And yes I know you do....I should have used Malkin...ah next countdown. lol...

Yeah you have to use Malkin or we won't be friends. I can understand not liking Sidney on many different levels...But Malkin is a lovable guy! Especially when he speaks. "Get puck, shoot....I'm score".

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Yeah you have to use Malkin or we won't be friends. I can understand not liking Sidney on many different levels...But Malkin is a lovable guy! Especially when he speaks. "Get puck, shoot....I'm score".

I agree, I like Malkin I think he is a great player...and I think his talent gets overshadowed a lot. But this is just my own opinion, just as much as some of the Caps players get with Ovi, yes I said it...

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I agree, I like Malkin I think he is a great player...and I think his talent gets overshadowed a lot. But this is just my own opinion, just as much as some of the Caps players get with Ovi, yes I said it...

Yeah I would take Malkin over Sidney, and I would probably take Backstrom over AO. AO is going to injure himself out of the league with his reckless play. Ask Eric Lindros. He was a superstar that went around going after other players and he eventually became an open target.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom