How Many Days for You...(Part 5)

PoohBear119

The other thread is over 5000 so please post all new countdowns here:wave:

41 days till Kidani Village and our anniversary trip!

137 days till Food and Wine 2010!

greebomusic

KALINE.JPG

Upvote 0

baswan

:wave:21 days. really getting excited. Have only received our magical express stuff so far. Does disney not send the resort part anymore with arcarde vouchers etc.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

:wave:21 days. really getting excited. Have only received our magical express stuff so far. Does disney not send the resort part anymore with arcarde vouchers etc.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

They usually show up 14-21 days before arrival so you should get them any day now! Have a great trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

cake564.jpg

Ugh it's killing me! I'm working some OT tonight for some extra spending money. I so don't want to go, but I'm going to think back to this moment when I'm standing in front of the castle watching Wishes! It will all be worth it.

Upvote 0

apple

:sohappy:94 days... and counting .. I think... unless I am counting wrong:hammer: time is not going fast enough.. especially with all this SNOW, SLEET and RAIN!!!!!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

patch553

1 day to go sat at airport now waiting for flight cant wait to have our character dinner tommow at comtemporary resort 28 hours and counting till i get to see mickey:sohappy::wave::p:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom