How Many Days for You...(Part 5)

PoohBear119

The other thread is over 5000 so please post all new countdowns here:wave:

41 days till Kidani Village and our anniversary trip!

137 days till Food and Wine 2010!

PhilharMagician

i_ve_got_7.2.jpg

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Just got back so the official one year countdown starts all over again. Had a great trip but this being the 3rd year in a row with no problems in the past...had lots of ride (how do I say this PC)....ok rides stop in the middle due to technical difficulties....4 in 2 days! Haunted Mansion stopped right in front of the dining scene with the dancers....didn't mind that because I actually got to soak it in LOL....Nemo stopped midway.....Spaceship Earth (we were stopped about 10 minutes on this one) and I can't remember my fourth one....these "stops" occurred last Sunday and Monday so the 21st and 22nd....OH and Splash Mountain was down for a couple hours also...Anyways,. sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. Overall had a BLAST but it was hotter then normal (mid 80's vs. mid 70's the past 2 years)....parks were VERY clean, loved the new DHS show.....OH that's it...there was a parade malfunction last Wednesday...that box thing wouldn't open up to let the trampoline things out (lol) The dancers and such were stuck dancing to the same song a longgg time and didn't seem to mind but did seem to be getting tired...I've never seen cast members in charge of the parade run like that! LOL But they did awesome getting everything going again!:):sohappy:

And like I said, sorry if I posted in the wrong spot....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom