how many days (cont)

iraca1030

38 Days for me!

I can't wait. Taking my little boy (18mths) 1st time for him, my wife and A single Mom friend of ours with her daughter (20mths). Going to be fun watching the kids faces when they see everything. Yes, we are taking it very slow and allowinf lots of downtime and relaxation by the pool!

Upvote 0

mousepainter

69 days! I keep track of my number all year with the 'Disney Time' counter. The last 100 days are the most exciting for me. Once I get below 50, mentally, I'm there already.

Upvote 0

jeffs10

Leaving Sept 11. driving from chicago riding Mission Space Drinking around the world and Riding Test track by sunday sept 12. Epcot here i come.

Jeff

Upvote 0

tammycooley

The countdown clock on my desk says....269 days 17 hours 20 minutes and 50 seconds!!! My ds (7) and myself will be in Disney from June 5-June 12 and then on the Wonder from June 12-June 16!!! Cant Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Gucci65

85 more days!!! Got lucky yesterday and found roundtrip airfare for $109. The previous price was listed at $211. NOW after checking the website, the price has gone up to $136.00 (Atlanta to Orlando - get them while the price is down).

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

Gucci65 said:
85 more days!!! Got lucky yesterday and found roundtrip airfare for $109. The previous price was listed at $211. NOW after checking the website, the price has gone up to $136.00 (Atlanta to Orlando - get them while the price is down).

That is not a bad airfare.. I reserved ours in January (10 months before our trip) and I got $195 round trip. However, we are traveling from Dallas to Orlando. I was tickled to death at that rate.

37 days to go-AKL here we come.. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Sharon L

I will be at the airport waiting for my flight to Orlando 58 days from right now. We haven't been since last November, and I am slowly going insane from the anticipation.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

DisneyWood said:
That is not a bad airfare.. I reserved ours in January (10 months before our trip) and I got $195 round trip. However, we are traveling from Dallas to Orlando. I was tickled to death at that rate.

37 days to go-AKL here we come.. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I think it was a typo :lol: Delta usually punishes those of us who live in Atlanta and want to fly to Orlando. I really would have thought the flights would have been cheaper from Dallas. I can't figure the airlines out :hammer:

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: i don't mean to rub it in but 2 more days from now and i will be in Florida.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom