how many days (cont)

wild01ride

28 Days, 18 Hours and 11 Minutes and I've been counting since about 400 some out!

It looks like there will be quite a few of us there at the same time- see you all there!

:wave:

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

25 more days and a new job in between there to start. Thank goodness they understood about WDW. I have had the reservations since February. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

Days?

DAYS?!?!?!

If all goes well, we should be driving our rental car into DAK to redeem our PAP vouchers at 11 am this Thursday.

Approximately 45 1/2 HOURS from this writing!

And we were counting from the nanosecond we made our reservations, which was 138 days ago.

Upvote 0

poohbear6103

Only 4 days, 12 hours and 57 minutes. This last week is always the worst. I started counting at 45 days and now that I am at the last week stretch, these days are dragging. I can't wait though with the horrible month I have been having, I need a break :hammer:

Upvote 0

Nicole

I forgot I'd downloaded "Disney Time" but I've popped it open again so I know I have 3 days and 17 hours left - till I leave home, so add another 9 or so driving hours.

I am SO ready for this trip - what a long summer it's been, and I know I have a long hard year ahead of me. I NEED the magic!!!

Upvote 0

Goofy23

17 days 'til we leave to drive down, 21 days 'til we're at the Magic Kingdom!

(No, it doesn't take 4 days, just staying with my grandparents, going to Busch Gardens, then on to Disney!)

I may be 27, but I feel 20 years younger the second I see that Castle at the end of Main Street.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom