how many days (cont)

504ellamae

12 days to go!!!!!!! Have a count down in our kitchen which we cross off everyday.

Been counting since 50....getting very excited now (have been really since we booked it at christmas!!) :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

scorp111

3 days so getting close now....

It looks like IVAN will spare central Florida, but there is TD 11 in the Atlantic now... oh well.... C'est La Vie....

Hoping it doesn't amount to much....

Upvote 0

MotoDisney

days days days

4 days hooray! Can't wait. :sohappy: Don't mind rushing it to come but always want it to slow down once it does come. It always seems to go by too fast. :cry:

Moto

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

68 days to go. Sounds so much better than 70, eh?

Starting to plan the days a bit more than just which park we will be at. Now gotta time out the haircut schedule :p

Upvote 0

nicholas

JBSLJames said:
68 days to go. Sounds so much better than 70, eh?

Starting to plan the days a bit more than just which park we will be at. Now gotta time out the haircut schedule :p
HAHA! I do the same thing with haircut scheduling. You hafta do it soon enough before the vacation so as to not still be in the "new haircut stage" but not so soon that it was pointless to get one.

12 days til WDW for me. 9 days til the haircut :D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

31 days to go

We have 31 days to go. I am just hoping that our trip doesn't go by to fast, since we have been planning it for over a year and half, and have been counting the days...

Is the barber shop still open on Main street in the Magic Kingdom? I am even considering a haircut while there. Is the barber pretty good? Do they do anything special that I wouldn't expect anywhere else?

:sohappy: :p :)

Upvote 0

scorp111

3 hrs and 43 minutes until we leave for the Airport, into Orlando by 11 am tomorrow!! :sohappy:

We were supposed to fly through Atlanta tomorrow night, but because of possible Ivan influence on the flight schedule decided to leave early in the morning and go through Cincinnati instead :)

Upvote 0

Gucci65

That was a smart idea. Since the torrential rain began here about 30 mins ago. Winds supposed to be around 45 mph by early afternoon.

Have fun.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Only 78 days to go! :( All the detailed scheduling is done and now I just patiently wait for that Saturday morning when I get up at 2:30 AM to head to the Airport. :cool:

Now, I guess I need to start planning the next trip. I can't just sit around and do nothing. :hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom