how many days (cont)

tbell

!!

43 days!! WOO HOO!! anyone going to be at WDW Oct 7-11??? msg me...we would love to meet up............. its me, my beautiful dd (23) and handsome ds (21), we plan on drinking around the world, having plenty of fiesta margaritas and enjoying the piano bar on the boardwalk!

Upvote 0

tigger248

77 more days for me! :sohappy: It can't come fast enough. Although I do feel closer now that I've reached the 90 day mark and have made some of my priority seatings.

If anyone else will be there November 10-15 and wants to meet up and say hello or something pm me. At least this time some family will be coming with me so if my friends who live there don't get off work I won't be alone. :sohappy:

I've been counting since I was around 130 days out before my last trip! :lol:

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

87 days until the van departs Cincinnati and takes the "Drive down 75" to Florida. We will be booking at least one PS this week (Princesses in Norway) which makes it seem that much closer.

Judd

Upvote 0

pooh2u

:p I can't wait!!!!! I only have 91 days from today!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I have been counting since last October when I left Disney :cry: Going for 12 days this time and we are already planning our trip for next year! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kwit35

pooh2u said:
:p I can't wait!!!!! I only have 91 days from today!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I have been counting since last October when I left Disney :cry: Going for 12 days this time and we are already planning our trip for next year! :sohappy:
12 DAYS!?! How fun! We never go for more then 2 days at a time. (but we do go about 3-4 times a year). I would love to immerse myself in Disney for a whole 12 days. Have a great time.
BTW, 8 days and counting!

Upvote 0

brich

Countdown? You countdown till you go to WDW? You're silly, you're all nuts! There's something seriously wrong with all of you... :lol:

2343 hours, or for the mathmatically challenged, 97 days wooohoooooooo!!! :sohappy:

110 days till we start planning our next visit... :hammer:

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

Envious

slappy magoo said:
Days?

DAYS?!?!?!

If all goes well, we should be driving our rental car into DAK to redeem our PAP vouchers at 11 am this Thursday.

Approximately 45 1/2 HOURS from this writing!

And we were counting from the nanosecond we made our reservations, which was 138 days ago.

Alright, it looks like you are trying to make us envious.. :eek: Our family will be there in 52 days, and we planned this 458 days ago. It has been a long and extremely slow countdown.

Getting very, very excited though. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

scorp111

It is nice feeling to know I have 21 days and 23 hours until I leave for the airport... FInally I am one that has a shorter wait than a lot....

Been on this board since Feb, and it seems like I am the only one who hasn' t gone yet! :)

Upvote 0

OMG just 17 more days to go! I remember when it was 150 and now it's just 17!! :D We just brought our suitcases out of storage yesterday it's time to start packing :D

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

scorp111 said:
Been on this board since Feb, and it seems like I am the only one who hasn' t gone yet! :)
Nah, you're not the only one. I haven't been to the World Since March of 2000, and my girlfriend has never been there, so it'll be her first trip in January! It's awesome that our 1 year anniversary is exactly 50 days out from when we leave, which is also the day that she finds out that we're going. We've already booked everything, but I wanna surprise her!! I'm already way excited to go. It's all I talk about now. She thinks I am nuts. Am I? :lookaroun

130 days, 20 hours, 39 minutes til takeoff for me!

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

98 from today. This weekend we're making a paper chain to count the days so my little one will have a visual measure. MAYBE she'll stop asking if we can go today ALL DAY LONG !!!:lol: Now - everyone hold a good thought for that Cinderella PS .........

PLEEEEEEEEEASE !!!

Sorry, it just came out !

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom