how many days (cont)

rosebud's mom

JBSLJames said:
87 days until the van departs Cincinnati and takes the "Drive down 75" to Florida. We will be booking at least one PS this week (Princesses in Norway) which makes it seem that much closer.

Judd
Hi Judd,

Nice to see that we're not the only Ohio northerners who make the drive instead of flying !!:wave:

We're on the eastern edge of the state, and haven't completely decided on the route yet.

anna

Upvote 0

Kwit35

SpenceMan01 said:
Nah, you're not the only one. I haven't been to the World Since March of 2000, and my girlfriend has never been there, so it'll be her first trip in January! It's awesome that our 1 year anniversary is exactly 50 days out from when we leave, which is also the day that she finds out that we're going. We've already booked everything, but I wanna surprise her!! I'm already way excited to go. It's all I talk about now. She thinks I am nuts. Am I? :lookaroun

130 days, 20 hours, 39 minutes til takeoff for me!

I am confused. It is all you talk about, but it is a surprise?
You are not nuts, just very passionate about something. There is nothing wrong with that. If it were nuts, then we would all be nuts. Wait...we are all nuts. :hammer:
BTW, one week from this very moment, I will be walking around Epcot, having already eaten breakfast in Norway with a bunch of Princesses (my daughter included), with sore, but happy feet, probably headed towards SE, or the Land, or maybe even the Living Seas. How is that for a happy run-on sentence.

Upvote 0

Kwit35

rosebud's mom said:
98 from today. This weekend we're making a paper chain to count the days so my little one will have a visual measure. MAYBE she'll stop asking if we can go today ALL DAY LONG !!!:lol: Now - everyone hold a good thought for that Cinderella PS .........

PLEEEEEEEEEASE !!!

Sorry, it just came out !
That is such a great idea. Preschoolers just don't get the concept of time.
Curious, when you count back your 90 days, do you start with the day you want the PS as day 1 or day 0. I want to make sure I count back the 90 days to our trip in Jan. to make sure we get in the castle. We settled for Norway this time, but this was a last minute trip.

Upvote 0

hbrady77

This year my wife and I are going to avoid all the questions... we decided to wake the kids up at 5AM on departure day and say "Let's go, the bags are packed and we are going back to Disney World". :king:

Has anyone ever done this? Is it too “shocking” for 8 and 5 year olds? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Sloan

63 days

well, it's 'just' 63 more days (and 19 days since my last visit), and I'm even more excited than usual because:

It's the Food & Wine Festival; we're going to Party for the Senses, which, for those who've never been, is just too great to explain; we'll be there over Haloween weekend, and there for Haloween night and - it will be our first time at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, and we're going to try a Savannah View Room!

my appointment/calendaring software automtically keeps track and displays the days remaining in my main calendar/events field, so I always know just how much longer it will be before I get to go 'home'

Upvote 0

Mickifan17

hbrady77 said:
This year my wife and I are going to avoid all the questions... we decided to wake the kids up at 5AM on departure day and say "Let's go, the bags are packed and we are going back to Disney World". :king:

Has anyone ever done this? Is it too “shocking” for 8 and 5 year olds? :rolleyes:

I've actually been on the Mears bus from the airport to my hotel and spoke to a couple who had a 4 year old and they did exactly that. They woke their son up and told them they were leaving because they didn't want to deal with the constant question of when they are going.

My 4 year old knows when we're going but still asks every other day if we're leaving tomorrow yet. You've got to love it.

Only 55 more days til I'm Home :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

38 days in counting

Our trip is drawing nearer. We started the countdown well over a year & half ago. We can finally smell the food on main street at the Magic Kingdom :slurp: .

We have 38 long days to go until we arrive to the happiest place on earth.. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kwit35

Oh hush all of you. We made it all the way to FL, we are about 45 minutes away from Disney, and we never made it! This storm blew it for us, excuse the pun. BUT, my parents house is intact and everyone is safe. So, that is that. It is so frustrating to be this close and yet, DENIED. There is always January. So, 3 1/2 months and counting...again!
BTW, our flight was cancelled on Monday, and the next available flight was not until Wednesday. So I am sitting in Tampa, waiting to go back to Philly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom