How long would you stay at WDW if...

BLY

We have just arrived home from a 23 day stay and had a fantastic time. With a little planning and some early morninings we actualy fitted in everything that we wanted to do and did some of our favourites things lots of time.

Sad but ready to leave, 24/7 with family was getting 'challenging' by the end and is was nice to get back and have a home cooked meal and a good nights sleep in our own beds.

23 nights was good, I would choose visiting more regularly over a longer stay so that you get the excitement of planning and arriving at WDW.

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
I reconsidered. I said I would do perhaps 3 weeks but if I think of all the moderate and deluxe resorts (not really interested in the values) I would like to stay at, at least for a few days in everyone and easily a week in both the Wilderness Lodge and the Polynesian I could stay perhaps 1 -2 months.

Mouseketeer09

FOREVER!!!!!!!

But if I was just going on vacation all the time and not living there, I would probably go 2 or 3 times a year for 2 weeks or so....and stay in either Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, or Animal Kingdom Lodge. (& maybe in a suite!) :wave:

goofntink

From what I have been told there are several long term stay guests at WDW.One is at Wilderness Resort,and from what I was told they stay about 90-120 days in a rather expensive motorcoach.

DisneyWall-E

Forever for me too. In fact I am trying to get my college degree so I can work at Disney World. And, they will have to force me into retirement if I get the job.

The Pauper

I think I could probably stay a couple of months IF money were no object. You could comfortable live in the deluxe resorts or villas without feeling too cramped and you have enough quality restaurants to get all the variety you could ever want. I have movies at Downtown Disney to keep me in touch with the outside world, too. If I actually played golf, it could be even longer.

diveteam

I think we could easy spend a good couple of months on property, we usually spend 3 weeks a year there anyway so why not a few more.

MeTa

I wouls stay forever, granted I get full access to everything and everywhere. Otherwise I would just get a little bored.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom