How long do u Make your vacation??

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
How long does your stay at Walt Disney World last?

im spoiled and i go every summer (since i was 3) from june 26th till august 26th....its alot but i manage to do it.....im from ny and i have a house there....it is great.......i was just wondering if others are as lucky as i am:king:

WDWspider

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
How long does your stay at Walt Disney World last?

im spoiled and i go every summer (since i was 3) from june 26th till august 26th....its alot but i manage to do it.....im from ny and i have a house there....it is great.......i was just wondering if others are as lucky as i am:king:

I doubt very many are THAT lucky. Most people don't even get that much Vacation time in a year, so for most it's an impossible dream. Not to mention the money factor. Yeah, you propably buy a Pass, but the food for two months must get expensive. Do you work a side job or something, or are you just rich?:lol:

wannabeBelle

Hey EPCOT, Would you do me a favor and write my bosses a note how you can go to Disney for 2 months straight and not get bored?? Maybe then they wont look at me funny when I ask to go 3-4 times a year but usually for about 5-6 days at a clip? Belle

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt very many are THAT lucky. Most people don't even get that much Vacation time in a year, so for most it's an impossible dream. Not to mention the money factor. Yeah, you propably buy a Pass, but the food for two months must get expensive. Do you work a side job or something, or are you just rich?

ok first off im not rich........second.....i have a house as i said.......so i dont eat our every night....maybe twice a week........yes it is expensive....but then again i dont spend money on transportation or hotel rooms....and i have a annual pass

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Hey EPCOT, Would you do me a favor and write my bosses a note how you can go to Disney for 2 months straight and not get bored?? Maybe then they wont look at me funny when I ask to go 3-4 times a year but usually for about 5-6 days at a clip? Belle

WDWspider

ok first off im not rich........second.....i have a house as i said.......so i dont eat our every night....maybe twice a week........yes it is expensive....but then again i dont spend money on transportation or hotel rooms....and i have a annual pass

OK, fair enough... but D'uh! I forgot to answer the question. I go for 10 days at a time. I hope in a few more years to be able to go for two weeks at a time.

I could easily spend a year at WDW I think if it were possible. :lol:

wannabeBelle

I am absolutely with you on that!!!! I cant imagine me ever being bored in Disney, but my bosses are always on me to " go somewhere different" I dont think they understand that for me going to Disney is almost like coming home!!! And each vacation does have a different spin to it!!! Last year I had 4 trips to WDW 4 daysin February, then 8 in May 5 in October and 6 in December. Thank God Iinvested in an Annual Pass!!!! Belle

KathyG/poohbear

I would like to have 2 months vacation...after 5 years I only have 23 days and that includes sick days.....

I usually stay somewhere between 4 and 7. I go alot too and love AP. We went for 7 days in March, 7 days in June, 4 days in Sept and are going for 5 days next week. Yea

frazierle

We usually do 6 to 8 days a pop, but like Belle, go 3 or 4 times a year. My boss also does not get why I don't go someplace else. Over the Christmas holidays I decided I was not going to tell him where I was going - just that I would be out of town. He sent me an email later and told me to be careful on the road and say hello to Mickey. Can't get anything by him. :)

Of course never getting tired of Disney helps ease the pressure of vacation planning. All I have to say is anybody ready for a road trip. The response I always get back is two kids dancing around screaming we're going to Disney. Talk about a stress free trip.

no2apprentice

yea i go for 2 months
Just curious, if you don't mind. Is this a parent's house or another relative's house? And I take it you go during the hottest time of the year, because you're out of school for the summer?

roysta123

I am going this summer from July 19 to August 22!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I am going to buy a premium annual pass and go to the parks like 35 days straight!

Brooke

i'm pretty lucky because I have premium annual passes and i go pretty much every week, usually after school or on sundays (i like never go on saturdays) i also have ioa/universal passes so i go there probably even more than disney. i never go to disney for "vacation" it's usually just for a couple hours before they close.

wannabeBelle

Fraz, I Am so with you. My bosses dont even bother to ask where I am going anymore. I did Aruba once. After about 3 days of sunbathing I was bored out of my mind. I dont think I really want to travel abroad in the political climate of today so Europe is out. Plus Disney makes me happy!!! What else is there?? Belle

Tramp

Originally posted by RoqueC6
You stay for two months straight?

Well, I usually go every summer for an average of 4-5 days.

I go for three weeks. That's about 20 days longer than it takes for you to get kicked out of this forum when you try to sneak back in after being banned.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom