How long do u Make your vacation??

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Tramp
I go for three weeks. That's about 20 days longer than it takes for you to get kicked out of this forum when you try to sneak back in after being banned.:wave:

ROFL!!!! You are awesome :lol:

kennyj29

I can't go unless it's at least 10 days. It is hard with work but in 2000 we took two trips down. In 2001 we went for 12 nights and last year we went for 9 nights. It all depends on how much time we can get. I would live there if I could and never get bored. I love to just walk around and look at everything! And we do that so rarely. We just love it! If I could retire and live in Cinderella's castle, I would? Do you think Disney would let me? My whole family always asks us why don't we go anywhere else, which we do on occasion but they only hear Disney!!!

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
jwbeck3: i basically go to a different park each day.......i also have a seasonal pass to busch gardens/sea world and a universal orlando annual pass......so i keep myself busy...BUT the majority of my time is spent in the world........
:wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
My dad has a rule on how long we stay at Disney. You see, we have 6 people in our family. My dad says that we stay as long as everyone still has a smile on their face. Depending on crowds, weather, etc, that could be 2 or 3 days or a week or two!! Just as long as we're ALL smiling. :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
yea i go for 2 months........i luv it so much.........thanx for the reply
Hellooo, Recession?? *taps mic* Is this thing on??

Do you have someone in your family that I can possibly marry to get in on all that $$? :p

dreamer

One week, once a year.

At the rate we spend money at Disney that's all we can afford.

Not willing to give up my skiing for Disney. If I couldn't ski, we'd probably do 2 weeks or 3 weeks a year at Disney.

Glasgow

Whoa, some of you people either a) have way too much money or b) your parents have way too much money. Any stay over a week is major $$$. 4-5 days for 2 people is upwards of $1500

crazygirley

I am usually there for like, 3 weeks at a time. I usually go two or three times a year. We stay at Disney and have Annual Passes. That's all.

meeko_33785

I usually like to spend 5-6 days there for the Summer and then one or two weekends there a year. Depends on my schedule but I usually spend at least 7 days a year there.

DDPGambit

When I lived in Florida I used to go about 4 times a year, for 3to 5 days each. Now, I go once every two years for 6 days.

By the way, how can one spend two whole months in WDW? As much as there is to do, and as much as I love the place, two months is just waaay too much. 2 weeks on the other hand, that would be nice!

Erika

Originally posted by Glasgow
Whoa, some of you people either a) have way too much money or b) your parents have way too much money. Any stay over a week is major $$$. 4-5 days for 2 people is upwards of $1500

I partially agree, but for people coming in from overseas, it's really not worth it to stay for only a week.

Glasgow

Good point Erika .. plus the prices aren't as much a shock to people from overseas. I know since my relatives always say that when they come over to the US

DisneyPhD

We useally go for a week (6 to 8 days depending on the airfare) once a year. Normally in the winter time (getting away from Michigan winter is part of the magic for us). We have to stick to my hubby's work schdule (he teaches college). If we REALLY wanted to we could go on vaction for the month of AUG, but I wouldn't want to be there in Aug for that long. TOO HOT.

Erica and Maria, what is with the Eye advatar? Did I miss someting? Is that both your eye? :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom