• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

How long before we start seeing tattoos on Disney CM's?

Phil12

So long as he stays in the shape he shifted to. His tats stay on his human form .
He can shift to any form, with or without the tats. He could shape shift into one big tattoo if he desired. Also the "real" Maui had no tats. The tattoos were added by Disney to play into the Dwayne Johnson fantasy. Disney likes to use "star power" to sell their movies as they did with Robin Williams and have done with many other stars.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Advertisement
Tastes vary. I prefer people who are slightly eccentric over the uptight. Not to mention, I'm quite liberal. For all I care I get directed into my monorail by a six foot four bear in nothing but a tattooed-on Elsa costume bodypaint.

Stiff clothing prescriptions lead to stifled thinking. Creativity by contrast thrives by challenging people to express their creativity and individuality.

I had rather WDW presented itself as a creative powerhouse through expressively dressed personnel than as a plastic and slick commercial enterprise dreadfully afraid of offending somebody, somewhere, somehow.
Best tattoo I've ever seen is one a photographer I know has, It's a mechanical exploded drawing of a SLR camera complete with part numbers.

larryz

Can't 'Member Anything
Premium Member
He can shift to any form, with or without the tats. He could shape shift into one big tattoo if he desired. Also the "real" Maui had no tats. The tattoos were added by Disney to play into the Dwayne Johnson fantasy. Disney likes to use "star power" to sell their movies as they did with Robin Williams and have done with many other stars.
Well, now you've just killed the Maui magic for me... :(

My chin, neck/throat, arms, legs and hands are covered. Tenure with my company has been pleasant and the only people who have ever been distracted by my skin are those who just want to collect a paycheck without bringing integrity and work ethic to the table. 15 years later and no one seems to have conjured up the judgement that my tattoos affect my abilities or professionalism. The look doesn’t get the work done, folks. Btw, when an appraisal needs to be done on your home, whether you as the seller are paying for it out of pocket or your lender is footing the bill, I’m the one who has to make sure everything passes muster. Hope my ink doesn’t cloud my judgement! Or we might end up in another bubble! Oh wait, we already are. Lol, free your minds, my friends. Otherwise, you miss out on quality. Just because the cover of a book looks enticing doesn’t make it a good read ❤

HwdStudio

I couldn’t care less about what a person has on their body. Their tats don’t affect me in any way whatsoever.

HwdStudio

We were there last summer as a family and there were two men in Hollywood Studios working in shops who had the same skirts and tops on that most of the females were wearing. I had to look twice to make sure but sure enough they were men. One was 20 something and the other was around 40’s I’m guessing. I then had to explain to my son who was asking why the guys were wearing dresses like the girls. There were ladies in pantsuits there also. Anyway I was surprised a little but not ready to explain to my young kids about people’s clothes on vacation.
I was surprised to see the same at Tony’s. Surprised not offended.

Top Bottom