How far are you traveling to go to WDW?

disneymyway

Original Poster
I'm new to this board, as you can see from my post count, but I like it very much. There seem like there are a lot more Europeans than a WDW board I used to frequent.

So where are ya'll from? How far do you have to travel? How are you getting there? Any of you with WDW in your back yard? (Lucky!:p) I live in Ohio and usually fly, but I've taken a few road trips (love 'em!)

In other words, Who are you people!!!!!

courty

Calgary, Alberta!!! and i have deffintly flown every time i have visited WDW...I dont like sacrificing time I could be in Disney in a car :)

dylan0511

I'm new to this board, as you can see from my post count, but I like it very much. There seem like there are a lot more Europeans than a WDW board I used to frequent.

So where are ya'll from? How far do you have to travel? How are you getting there? Any of you with WDW in your back yard? (Lucky!:p) I live in Ohio and usually fly, but I've taken a few road trips (love 'em!)

We're from right outside Philly. We drove about 1,000 (one way) miles on our last trip (July 2007).

Driving again next time too.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Connecticut. About 35 minutes to the airport (probably 30 at 5 in the morning when I leave in 8 days!). We always fly, even when we lived in Ohio. But we used to live in Tampa and we always drove from there.

WildLodgeFan

From the heart of america here. I have always flown - just driving 6 hours to visit family in another connecting State is too long for me in a car. :D

disneymyway

Original Poster
From the heart of america here. I have always flown - just driving 6 hours to visit family in another connecting State is too long for me in a car. :D

Oh goody! Kansas City!!! Are you a Chiefs fan??? That's my team! Are we going to hang our heads in shame again this year???:ROFLOL:

Mand

im from the Isle of Man (small island between England and Ireland) so its a plane or boat journey to England first then 9 hour plane journey to the happiest place on earth!

wdwfan100

I am from Ohio also, We usually drive though. we have flown to Orlando a few of times. It is just 985 miles for us. Not bad when you are properly motivated. Now the ride home is at least twice that long. At least it seems like it.:D

coltow

Lynn, Massachusetts about 10 miles north of Boston. We always fly. My parents have made the drive many times and it's 24 hours with a few food/gas breaks. I'd love to do the drive sometime, but my boys are only 4 1/2 and (almost) 15 months so it'll wait until they are older.

disneymyway

Original Poster
I am from Ohio also, We usually drive though. we have flown to Orlando a few of times. It is just 985 miles for us. Not bad when you are properly motivated. Now the ride home is at least twice that long. At least it seems like it.:D

Where are you from? Cincinnati? I am embarrassed to admit I've never been there. I'm in NE Ohio.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Luckily only 15 minutes to Manchester Airport, then about 4,300 miles to MCO. Ahhh... gotta love long haul flights!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom