How far are you traveling to go to WDW?

fernix

We used to fly direct from Newcastle 9 hours to Orlando, but since 9/11 there are only direct flights during summer. Now we have to drive 3 hours to Manchester and then 9 hours to Orlando.

This isn't a problem going, but after a long night flight back it's horrible driving for 3 hours!

It's a small price to pay for 2 weeks of Disneyworld!

Jerm

Approx 2,450 from LAX to MCO but add on about 10 miles from my house to the airport then another 20 from MCO to POP Century.....so about 2,480 give or take.

Craig & Lisa

Not even 25 minutes to the airport, then almost 3 hours for this one on the plane, ah Jersey, so close yet so far. :animwink: We leave on the 3rd of Aug, one night at OKW studio, then onto the 2 bedroom in the same place. The only problem will be that I will have had shoulder surgery almost 3 weeks before we leave, but I will not NOT go to WDW. Even with the arm in a sling I WILL have a good time. I may not be allowed to go on some of my favorites like, splash, space, EE, RRC, dinosaur, :cry::cry:, but I may just find a way on one or another if I can get away from the family, :animwink::D, besides being there with the arm in a sling is much better than being home with the arm in a sling.

DisneyFreak1978

Same for me although I am 60 miles from Gatwick Airport, Surrey and then the 9 hour flight.

Similar here, we are from Coventry, england so it is around 100 miles to Gatwick Airport plus the 9 hour flight, then the 1 hour drive from Sanford or 20 minutes from Orlando airport!
But so worth it when you get there, hey!!!!:wave:

I'm From Ontario, Canada. We usually take two days driving to get down to WDW. We haven't flown yet, well because, let's face it, you can't take home as many souvenirs as you want without thinking twice when you have to take a plane back home.

WDW 3

We are about 1,600 miles, 15 ground and 1,585 air. Leave at 5:00 AM ugh and arrive at MCO 11:20 AM yipee!!!

The Empress Lilly

I'm new to this board, as you can see from my post count, but I like it very much. There seem like there are a lot more Europeans than a WDW board I used to frequent.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands here. :cool:

Two more months, and my horrendously expensive airplane ticket will fly me to WDW! And to think that $100 will get me to Disneyland Paris...:cry:

I simply like WDW better. And, I shall be combining my WDW trip with some travelling around in the US - I've always have had a fondness for the place. :wave:

disneymyway

Original Poster
Amsterdam, the Netherlands here. :cool:

Two more months, and my horrendously expensive airplane ticket will fly me to WDW! And to think that $100 will get me to Disneyland Paris...:cry:

I simply like WDW better. And, I shall be combining my WDW trip with some travelling around in the US - I've always have had a fondness for the place. :wave:

I'm going to Amsterdam for the first time in about month! What's something I shouldn't miss?

GARRETT

1st post. YAY! I am from Cleveland Ohio and have been to disney 6 times, 4 times I have driven it straight through and the 1057 miles is not bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom