Hong Kong Disney

MrPromey

Originally posted by Tink

LOL. I may not have "stength" but I think I can muster up some strength.:p

Other than going to that very bad place, how are you? I was in your state and it is a very good place. We bought a house down there - one of those pool house rental type properties very inexpensively. I am so happy.:D It is off of 192 on the west side of Disney.

How are you, Mighty? How was your trip?

You bought a house? Does that mean you are moving down or that you now have a place to stay every time you visit? Aside from showing my eeyore today on the boards, things have been pretty good :)

The Mom

Premium Member
BTW, and apropos of nothing, I just noticed that this thread was started by goofy. He's going to be very upset to see how far it has drifted!!;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by marciahahn
BTW, and apropos of nothing, I just noticed that this thread was started by goofy. He's going to be very upset to see how far it has drifted!!;)

LOL! This is actually the same thread where he had a meltdown about thread drift... ;)

You are a wicked, wicked woman, Marcia... I like that about you... introduce him to Peter Pan...

Tink

I actually realize this every time I see the Hong Kong Disney title and it makes me :) .

Mighty, I am too shy to start my own thread. I am afraid that if I make a big announcement that I am back, people will say "who are you?":rolleyes:

Mr. Promey, we bought a rental property so we have a place of our own to stay in when there is no one renting it. We could arbitrarily kick renters out if we wanted to but that would be bad business, I think. ;) A management company takes care of the place for us (checks the pool, cleans the house for guests, etc.) and sets up bookings etc. for a fee. It is very exciting because we will be spending more time down there, which will help me decide if I want to live there full time after grad school (or maybe I'll just skip Grad School altogether and move there right away - I'm crazy like that!). And, of course, bonus #1, I will be closer to y-o-u!

mightyduck

I actually realize this every time I see the Hong Kong Disney title and it makes me :) .

Mighty, I am too shy to start my own thread. I am afraid that if I make a big announcement that I am back, people will say "who are you?":rolleyes:

Mr. Promey, we bought a rental property so we have a place of our own to stay in when there is no one renting it. We could arbitrarily kick renters out if we wanted to but that would be bad business, I think. ;) A management company takes care of the place for us (checks the pool, cleans the house for guests, etc.) and sets up bookings etc. for a fee. It is very exciting because we will be spending more time down there, which will help me decide if I want to live there full time after grad school (or maybe I'll just skip Grad School altogether and move there right away - I'm crazy like that!). And, of course, bonus #1, I will be closer to y-o-u!

Tink, check the chit chat section....there's already a thread for you! :)

Did you and Mr P have a nice time this past week? :) I hope he gave you a complete tour of the place...

MrPromey

Hey, hey hey! I'm feeling the love now!:D ;) :cool: :cool:

Tink

Originally posted by mightyduck

Tink, check the chit chat section....there's already a thread for you! :)

Did you and Mr P have a nice time this past week? :) I hope he gave you a complete tour of the place...

You're so sweet, Mighty. Thanks.

I wish I could have hung out with Mr. P - I was by myself for most of the trip. Everybody had to go back on schedule (we were only supposed to be gone for a long weekend, remember?) but I managed to get out of work for an extra week to seal this house deal. I felt like a Mighty Duck - on vacation by myself. It was a hardship driving around the Spyder all by my lonesome.:( ;)

mightyduck

I wish I could have hung out with Mr. P - I was by myself for most of the trip. Everybody had to go back on schedule (we were only supposed to be gone for a long weekend, remember?) but I managed to get out of work for an extra week to seal this house deal. I felt like a Mighty Duck - on vacation by myself. It was a hardship driving around the Spyder all by my lonesome.:( ;)

See? It's nice to vacation alone! :) MrP, next time, show her the city! :) or at least the World... ;)

MrPromey

Well Tink you should have stopped by Kinkos or the library… I could have shown you the world! ;)

… Disney can be fun alone, though. You get to do everything you want without having to worry about the needs of others. I think everyone should try it at least once. People always think this sounds like it wouldn't be fun but it really is. :D

Tink

Originally posted by MrPromey

Well Tink you should have stopped by Kinkos or the library… I could have shown you the world! ;)

… Disney can be fun alone, though. You get to do everything you want without having to worry about the needs of others. I think everyone should try it at least once. People always think this sounds like it wouldn't be fun but it really is. :D

Had I only known...

...but I did have fun. I am kind of independent to begin with so it was nice to be able to be that way at The World. I slept late and stayed out all night. I ate where I wanted to eat (California Grill, etc.) and I swam when I felt like swimming. It was perhaps the best Disney fun ever.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom