Hong Kong Disney

Tink

Originally posted by MrPromey
Actually Tink, I think I just found your man! Here you go my dear ;) :

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Hmmmm...

Ok, I don't what to hurt anyone's feelings here (in case this turns out to be your alter ego, Mr. Promey, or someone elses here at the Forum) but ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Really...I mean this guy is WAY too old for me.;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tink

Hmmmm...

Ok, I don't what to hurt anyone's feelings here (in case this turns out to be your alter ego, Mr. Promey, or someone elses here at the Forum) but ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Really...I mean this guy is WAY too old for me.;)

LOL! And Mr P acts like he's your friend... ;)

Tink

I do appreciate the effort you must have went to in finding him for me but please don't do me any more favors.;)

I just got back - what happened between you and Mighty?

mightyduck

I do appreciate the effort you must have went to in finding him for me but please don't do me any more favors.;)

I just got back - what happened between you and Mighty?

Tink, MrP had some sort of breakdown... I don't know what's gotten into him... :( And after I publicly declared my devotion to him, too... :(

MrPromey

Originally posted by marciahahn

Mr Promey, I never, ever, want to know how you found this site! :eek:

I posted this like a week ago. Why are people just now going to it?:confused:

There was actually an article in the newspaper about this guy...:rolleyes:

Tink

I was in a very bad place and I said some things I shouldn't have... Some things that I didn't mean... :(

Ohhhh...I guess you must have been in that very bad place when you found the "man of my dreams".;)

Tink

I posted this like a week ago. Why are people just now going to it?:confused:

There was actually an article in the newspaper about this guy...:rolleyes:

I've been gone for nearly two weeks and this was the first thread I've looked at. I don't think I have the stength to make it through any more.:eek:

MrPromey

Originally posted by mightyduck

LOL! I think that may be the only explanation, Tink... :(

:eek: I am truly hurt. I come back in here and try to make amends and you aren't about to make it easy for me, are you? :(

MrPromey

I've been gone for nearly two weeks and this was the first thread I've looked at. I don't think I have the stength to make it through any more.:eek:

LoL, they aren't all this bad! ;) Don't worry :D

MrPromey

Originally posted by mightyduck

No.

You said you didn't love me anymore. :(

That was when I didn't have my meds, remember? I made a complete retraction on that later before passing out… I really am sorry. I don't expect things to ever be the same again but I was hoping we could at least be nice to each other :(

Tink

LoL, they aren't all this bad! ;) Don't worry :D

LOL. I may not have "stength" but I think I can muster up some strength.:p

Other than going to that very bad place, how are you? I was in your state and it is a very good place. We bought a house down there - one of those pool house rental type properties very inexpensively. I am so happy.:D It is off of 192 on the west side of Disney.

How are you, Mighty? How was your trip?

mightyduck

LOL. I may not have "stength" but I think I can muster up some strength.:p

Other than going to that very bad place, how are you? I was in your state and it is a very good place. We bought a house down there - one of those pool house rental type properties very inexpensively. I am so happy.:D It is off of 192 on the west side of Disney.

How are you, Mighty? How was your trip?

I had a great time, both times! :) How was your trip? Trip report! Start a new thread and tell us how it was (we understand if you want to wait until tomorrow, though). :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom