Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit?

Do you have pictures of them walking around in their costumes? Do they still do this? How long did it appropriately last? @marni1971
They dont have costume but they are around on the walls, and monitors.

Tom Morrow

did you made it up
....no......

Why is it called Hollywood if it’s in the New York section?

At least Hollywood Dream in Japan starts and ends in the Hollywood area.
The queue and station are in Production Central, which is Hollywood movie studio-esque. When you're in New York in USF you're supposed to be in a movie studio facade of New York anyway and not actual New York.

But the actual answer is: the ride is gaudy and tacky

The reason and I have a theory that they call hollywood rip ride rockit, production central is usually located at hollywood, rip ride is to jam your music that you pick for the ride, and rockit is that you are rocking your music video

Tom Morrow

The reason and I have a theory that they call hollywood rip ride rockit, production central is usually located at hollywood, rip ride is to jam your music that you pick for the ride, and rockit is that you are rocking your music video
Similarly, I have a theory about the name of the park:

"Universal" is in reference to the movie studio and production company that owns the park - Universal Studios
"Studios" - it's supposed to be like a movie studio and originally was a fully functioning studio
"Florida" - This studio is in the state of Florida, not California like one might expect.

The Grand Inquisitor

Every time I see this thread has a new post I hope its that Universal is getting rid of this atrocious roller coaster. I went on it for the first time in 2018. It was extremely rough and was completely uncomfortable. This is coming from a guy who loves the Hulk and roller coasters in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom