Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2015

Cosmic Commando

Even touringplans.com says that there is only castle lighting on party nights and at 8 pm. I have always seen it lit at 6:15 each night.

When will the first one be so we know for sure it is being lit at 6:15?
I started a thread about this in the trip planning sub forum. The short answer seems to be that the official calendar is having some issues, but I would expect the castle to be lit every night at 6:15 starting on 11/4.

bjm72385

Just curious, can someone fill me in on what the Jingle Cruise is? I tried searching but never found any type of description. Thanks!

jrhwdw

Starting Nov 4th at 6:15pm. Found here on touring plans website.
Disneyparks.com
Says 6:15 on Disney's site too however I wonder if MK is done with schedule yet. Any word on if there will be two performances on non party nights? Also will MSEP be later next week? As it is right now: Frozen Holiday Wish at 6:15, DAWM at 6:45 and MSEP at 7:00. Isn't DAWM & MSEP a little too close together??

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If, on party nights, the only castle lighting is at 8, that would mean the evening's first CTS, scheduled for 7:30, would be performed without the castle lights.

That doesn't seem right.

Cosmic Commando

If, on party nights, the only castle lighting is at 8, that would mean the evening's first CTS, scheduled for 7:30, would be performed without the castle lights.

That doesn't seem right.
The party nights are also missing A LOT of regular daytime entertainment that the non-party days with Frozen Holiday Wish are showing (welcome show, trolley show, Dapper Dans, etc.). The calendar is incomplete right now.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

TTA94

So is it true Cinderellas Holiday Wish might return this year? I could have sworn Disney confirmed that Frozen was returning again this year...

EUmickey

Does anyone expect the first date to actually sell out? I feel like they raised the amount of tickets so much, it's harder to have sellouts early on. But can't remember if first Nights were always sold out before. At the moment there's still tickets so. Anyone with a thought?

Bolt

Does anyone expect the first date to actually sell out? I feel like they raised the amount of tickets so much, it's harder to have sellouts early on. But can't remember if first Nights were always sold out before. At the moment there's still tickets so. Anyone with a thought?
It normally sells out - it's a runDisney weekend. There will be a LOT of people here.

EUmickey

Thanks. I googled and saw it sold out last year October 23, so was suprised it hasn't yet but guess that's cause they seem to allow more tickets then other years judging from Halloween topics or perhaps because it's on a sunday compared to friday last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom