Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2015

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Compared to Disneyland's, yeah. That one got a more extensive overlay last year. It could be argued that it was a bit over the top in places but I liked it better cause it had more Christmas stuff to look at.

I did not get to ride the Magic Kingdoms version the first year, Disneylands was pretty bare bones that first year too.

MississippiBelle

I just wish they would incorporate Cinderella in the show somehow. I'm used to seeing the Cinderella/Fairy Godmother version so when they went through the script of "Wow we are in a new kingdom, let's redecorate!" I was a little puzzled.

DisneyDreamer08

I just wish they would incorporate Cinderella in the show somehow. I'm used to seeing the Cinderella/Fairy Godmother version so when they went through the script of "Wow we are in a new kingdom, let's redecorate!" I was a little puzzled.

My thoughts exactly. We saw it last December and it was really weird that Cinderella wasn't even mentioned. Maybe Cinderella is having a ball and invites Elsa to freeze the castle? It needs some kind of story line. I had no problem with the actual show, but seriously, its not even her castle :)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Of course they're going to continue shoving Frozen down our throats. Anyone who thought there was a chance Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother would return this year were deluding themselves.

TTA94

Any chance there will be something new this year for MVMCP? New stage show? Parade changes?
I fully expect the Elsa float used at DHS to get added to OUACT.

raymusiccity

It's gone into January every year in recent memory, sometimes all the way to the Marathon. Only Epcot finished in December. Osborne lights are through 1/3/16 this year for example.

Better take a last look at the Osborne Lights while you can. Disney is officially giving them the boot after this year!
:-(

"In order to prepare for some incredible experiences coming to the park, including the recently announced Toy Story Land and a Star Wars-themed land, we will not be able to present The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights in the future. Our heartfelt thanks go out to the family of Jennings Osborne for letting us share their family tradition year after year. And thank you to all of you for being part of the spectacle with us. Here’s to making more memories in this, the 20th and final year."

ToTBellHop

Can't you give us more hints?
Gotta be a parade or fireworks. They already upgraded the Dream Lights and those are the only things presented during the parties and to some day guests. I somehow doubt it's Country Bears Christmas Hoedown: A Hillbilly Holiday Spectacular with Teeth-Optional.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom