News Holiday crowds at Walt Disney World theme parks 2022

Jrb1979

FOP has been ridiculous over the last 2 weeks. DAK desperately needs some people eaters.

A 4 hour queue can't be acceptable even during the holidays. (Especially under a park pass reservation system).
The park pass reservation system is doing its job extremely well. It pushes guests to all parks making them all busy.

I will say if you go this week you should expect long wait times.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
1672335086963.png

Baloo62

I have visited WDW many times during the Christmas holidays and I have NEVER seen four, or even three hour waits before. That is insanely outrageous.....and HILARIOUS! BWAAAAAhaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!

Touchdown

How much of that is real though? A four hour FoP line means a completely full queue, over flow queue under the mountain, overflow queue back to FotLK and back to Pandora with the queue extending back to the big plant thing by Tiffins. Do we have any proof the line is that long? Because if only the normal queue is full it’s 2-2.5 hours max.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Now, I’m not a monster - I do feel for those in the parks right now, having to put up with huge lines probably everywhere cannot be a fun experience. But I sincerely hope they have a great time! Sometimes the best experience is just taking it all in.

TrainsOfDisney

I have visited WDW many times during the Christmas holidays and I have NEVER seen four, or even three hour waits before. That is insanely outrageous.....and HILARIOUS! BWAAAAAhaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!
I have. All the way back in like 2005. It’s pretty normal to see the headliners up at 3-4 hours.
I don't think I've even heard of Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy. 😶
Even if you’ve seen it you would forget about it. Trust me.

“Hey let’s make a pre-show and call it an attraction and put it in the back corner of a park next to nothing that has anything to do with the franchise.”
Chapek - “great idea”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom