News Holiday crowds at Walt Disney World theme parks 2022

MrPromey

Many people would never pull their kids out of school for Disney- we wouldn't even think of it. That's why the school vacation times are the most crowded times at WDW. I think those people make up a large part of the Thanksgiving, Christmas and spring break crowds. That's also why the parks are packed in the summer when they are hotter than you-know-what.

Oh, I absolutely agree. I'd never think to, either but no matter what day of the week or time of the year, it always seems to be full of families.

I used to be shocked by that.

JohnD

I believe there was a brief closure of Magic Kingdom on 10/1/21 as well, but resolved in hours
Yes. I was there. At the time, already having a park reservation for MK, I had left MK to get lunch at Wilderness Cafe in WL. MK was closed while I was at lunch. I could immediately get back in upon my return.

Last edited:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Nonsense. Bob I. thinks the pricing has gone out of control and is killing their soul. He would never charge you more than $25 for what you used to get for free for the rest of the year.
That’s true. His Christmas email sounded so compassionate for the guest experience.

I bet for Christmas he announces:
No more park reservations
No more G+
Return of FP+
Return of Magical Express
Return of Dining Plan
Return of APs
Expansion of all parks
5th gate in less than 3 years
Monorails to all resorts and parks
A party explosion event of the Harmonious barges
Etc

Drdcm

That’s true. His Christmas email sounded so compassionate for the guest experience.

No more G+
Return of FP+
Return of Dining Plan
Return of APs
Expansion of all parks
Etc
Seems about right lol

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

No more G+
Return of FP+
Return of Dining Plan
Return of APs
Expansion of all parks
Etc

He pays people to write compassionate things so he can sound sympathetic to the plebs. ;) However, I'm not on his "List of people to send email to". :D

I have no reason to believe that improving capacity in the parks is high on his To-Do list.

ToTBellHop

Genie+ futures through the roof!
Disney will have enough funds to purchase Comcast by the start of the year!

1671809945946.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom